Status: On Hold Until Further Notice

Loverboy

Ch 7: is it too late to try?

"Alex?" I said, making my way over to the depressed, drunken man at the back of the group.

"Go away Scarlytte." He replied, eyes fixated on the asphalt at his feet.

"Oh, grow up please. You got cheated on. It's not the end of the goddamn world. My parents died in a car accident, the world didn't end. Jack got cheated on, the world didn't end. The world does not, no matter what you think, the world does not revolve around Mr. Alex Gaskarth. I learned the hard way, the painful way, and that's why I have scars. But you, you can't do that. It tore my band apart. You need the guys, and your fans, your hustlers? They count on you. They can't count on you if you're not there. So suck it up, and fake a smile." I spat, spinning on my heel and walking into the bus, leaving Alex standing in the parking lot.

Inside, Jack was watching Fight Club, while scanning his phone, most likely Twitter, causing the screen to shed a bright light on his face.

"Is he mad?" He asked, looking up as I walked over.

"Yeah Jackaroo, he's downright pissed." I replied, sitting down next to him.

Colussy walked in with a sad smile. "Hey Carly. Would you mind trying not to get on Twitter, Tumblr, or Instagram? Cate had a little bit of a bitch fit for the world to see and the fans are in a full out war."

"Oh-"

"And don't tell Alex. It'll fuel his depression, which fuels his drinking." He broke in.

"Talking about me, are we?" Alex said, strolling onto the bus.

Jack shifted to put his arm around my shoulder, as Alex tended up. His face went from false happiness to hurt to angry, back to hurt, and then false happiness again. "Should I just leave the two of you alone then?" He yelled.

"Oh Alexander, I think that you'd be able to tell if I was fucking Jack." I spat at him, walking out of the front lounge to the bunks, seeing the bunk across from Jack's familiar bag, fully aware that it was Alex's.

***
1 week later

"Carly wanna come play seven minutes in heaven?" Jack yelled drunkly from the front lounge of the tour bus.

"Yeah, Princess! Wanna come play a dirty game with us?" Alex yelled, just as, if not more drunk sounding.

The tall girl stood up and peeled he eyes from the iPhone screen to look at the two men expectantly starin at her. The shorter of the two, staring a little differently at her from under thick black brows. Alex had almost been forced into making up with her, as his guitar tech, she'd messed with him a fair bit. She'd turn his guitar off in the middle of a song, or turn him on during Sunday so that he'd have to deal awkwardly with it.

"Okay, okay." Scarlytte yelled flipping her dark hair over her shoulder and sitting down between Alex and Jack. She was determined to tease him today. This would be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah! I haven't updated in sooo long. Sorry?! So happy thanksgiving, and I'll update soon if I can.
*song: Payphone- Maroon 5