Status: On Hold Until Further Notice

Loverboy

Ch 8: Showing Off Our Teeth

By this point in the night we were all pretty smashed.

"Okay, Scarlytte, you go first." Jack slurred, giggling.

"Ohmygodyouneedtogointheclosetwithalexlikenow." Cassadee screeched out.

"Um, Sorry Cass, didn't catch that, what was it?" I replied, rolling my eyes.

"You, Alex, bathroom, now." She repeated, pointing at me, then at Alex, and frantically shoving us toward the bathroom.

"OOH."

"Shut the hell up, Barakat."

"So, what are we supposed to be doing in here?" I asked as Alex shut the door, my accent thickened a bit.

"This." he breathed.

His hands snaked around my waist, pulling me close to him, our eyes met for an instant, and his flickered down to my lips, as i bit my lip piercing. Our eyes met again, and he leaned down and lightly kissed my lips, begging for more, but tentative. You could tell that he'd done this so many times before. I walked over to him and threw my arms around his neck, toying with his caramel hair. His hands instinctively went around my waist. I looked up into his dark eyes, and his lips crashed to mine. His tongue flicked around, begging for entry, but I pulled away, laughing.

"If you want to have sex with me, 1: not in a bathroom while playing 7 minutes in heaven, 2: take me on a date, don't treat me like one of your groupies. 3: we'd have to be dating first, and serious about it. I'm not your toy."

And with that, I walked out, and retook my place next to Jack, as Alex walked back, with a quizzical look on his face.

***
Alex:

I've never been turned down before. It's always been, since junior high even, "Alex get in my pants." It was always way too easy, but I got sex, and I liked it, a lot. And at the moment, I was only going to get it if Scarlytte and I got serious. Or if I decided to go gay for Jack. Or if I just fuck a random bitch I meet at the club. So far, I was leaning furthest toward the first option, but the third was a good idea too, no emotional ties, just a little fun. The thing about that was, for the first time since Lisa and Cate, I'd found someone that I really did like, not just for sex, or felt like I was being dragged into. She was gorgeous, she was.... well, she was very different, no denying that. Something about her just drew people in, you could tell that it was working on Jack too, maybe not for the best.

I dragged myself out of my drunken daydream, looking at the very girl I'd just been thinking about. She was flicking through the apps on her iPhone, staring in thought at the birdcage tattooed on her wrist. She had a chunk of har hanging into her eyes, and something in me just wanted to instinctively tuck it behind her ear. She looked up at me, smiled a small smile, and looked back down.

"Okay, Carly." she looked up at Zack. "You and Jack, bathroom." He said, cracking a devious smile.

She rolled her gorgeous emerald eyes and looked through her hair at Jack, before standing up and reluctantly pulling him up with her.

They were in there for a couple of minutes, and then you could hear giggling, and the door opened, and Scarlytte rubbed a little lipstick off of her mouth and beamed a knowing smile. Jack walked in, right after her, a Cheshire Cat like grin etched on his face.

"Jack might just be a better kisser than you, Alex." She playfully said, pecking my cheek.

"Come with me for a minute?" I said, standing up and offering her my hand.

"Yeah Alex, sure." She said, accepting my hand.

When we'd reached the back lounge, she sat down and I stood in front of her. I took a deep breath and....
♠ ♠ ♠
don't kill me please?
title: This is how we do - all time low