Status: Hehe. For Jade - you lovely Horan lover.

Stance

Position

Niall rubbed his eye with a curled hand, stifling yet another long yawn. He frowned scrunching up his brown eyebrows. His blue eyes gazed around at his bandmates, studying their expressions. Harry was too occupied with his phone to pay attention to Liam and Louis who were bored and fooling around with his curls. The last member, Zayn, had his head against the seat attempting not to fall asleep.

The Irish lad was uncertain as to why they had to wake up so early. It was as if they needed the entire day to take photos and select the right pictures. So apparently they had all morning all the way until six o'clock to be in the photoshoot. To Niall, it sounded completely absurd. But how should know? He clearly wasn't too fond of modeling.

The vehicle slowed down and finally stopped. Niall pressed a button and let the window scroll down, allowing him to see what was happening before stepping out. What he found, he wasn't expecting. There was already a large throng of girls, crowding around the door the boys were meant to go through and once they saw Niall's head poking out the car, the screams and squeals erupted.

He glared at the boys who were also staring the fans outside. Nobody, who wasn't part of One Direction, the management, the crew or the clothing company, was supposed to know they were here. The fans knew, but not where and when. Niall stared at the most likely culprit and he lowered his head, chocolate curls hiding his guilty expression.

Niall eventually let it go since the boys were actually excited about their new modeling careers. He had no problem opening the door as the girls parted allowing him to step off the vehicle. When he stepped down, Paul and the other bodyguards who were probably in the car behind them, rushed to the biys rescue, using their bodies and limbs as a barricade.

Most of the fans were still in their pajamas, some had taken the liberty to get dressed and look nice and most of their screams were stopped with big yawns. Niall felt the exact same way and that was why he didn't want fans to know. He enjoyed interacting with them but this morning, he simply wasn't up for it. The defining screams weren't helping with his mood either.

Niall smiled and waved, often saying hello and thanking them for being there - their dedication was just incredible - but his attempts were halfhearted. As Paul opened the entrance door, politely telling the girls to slowly back away, he allowed a relieved Niall to go in.

The boys colored with each other as they entered with a hurry. Niall and Zayn, who were the top two tired ones, toppled over and didn't even bother trying to stop their bodies from falling down. Louis erupted into laughter as the remaining three helped the fallen members get up.

"Hello, oh, hello!" All five boys turned their attention insync to the much too excited voice and found a man around his early thirties with a camera around his neck, walking briskly towards them. "I'm glad you boys are and," he looked down at his bent arm, "a little early too." At this, Niall began fuming at being woken up so early. "Now I am Gary Thompson. But just call me Gary."

Liam offered to be the spokesperson for the boys and stretched out his right arm. "Morning Gary, we're excited to be 'ere." He accepted the handshake and a crimson shade crept onto the older man's cheeks.

"Now, come along." He quickly pivoted on his heels clicking his fingers. Niall, calling Gary a a cold bucket of water as he was a good wake up call, raised a brow at the boys and they all snickered. Gary was feminine too.

They were led to a room that had the words '1D' on the white door. He guessed that this was their dressing room. Gary turned the knob and ushered the boys in, leaving them after one last look at their perfect presence. The boys ticked their suspicions correct.

In the room were two girls not much older than Louis who had brushes in their hands. Niall mentally groaned as one of them grabbed his shoulders and set him down on one of the chairs. "I'm Ronnie. You don't look very excited." She laughed and he merely shrugged off the statement.

While the girl set off to work, brushing on make up onto his pale ivory face and also fixing up his partly blond hair, with the brown roots clearly showing, he wondered if it was time to redye it again. He remembered the fans going crazy when they saw him almost all brunette and that it was a positive reaction but of course, the management disagreed.

As Ronnie worked her supposed magic, Niall let his mind wander off thinking negatively about the day coming ahead. This was going to be a long morning and an even longer afternoon. He didn't know how models were able to cope with this kind of lifestyle. It clearly wasn't for Niall, that fact was set in stone.

He was reminded that this wasn't the only photoshoot for the week, that there were more for next week. The management decided that they cram all shoots into one month so that it would end quickly not even bothering to ask the boys. That wad hoe the industry worked.

A series of knocks broke through his thoughts and he was glad for that. Gary's head popped in from the open gap with a smile on his face. "Hello again boys."

"Hello," they chorused.

He eventually entered the room, this time with someone lagging behind him. He reached for the person's hand and in came a girl with a soft smile on her face. She waved shyly and Niall couldn't help but stature at her. "This is Jade, she's also one of the models. I just thought you should say hi before shooting together."

And like that, Niall wondered if this day could get better with the company of a lovely girl called Jade. And at the moment, he thought that maybe modeling wasn't such a bad move after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chap up, hope you guys like it :)