Status: Hehe. For Jade - you lovely Horan lover.

Stance

Demeanor

"Niall, please concentrate more." The Irish member rolled his eyes at Liam, who was currently on a silly spiel about him not doing the job properly. Niall thought that his vent was at the very least unnecessary. Why would you concentrate on modeling?

He rewarded himself with another gulp of the soda, ignoring Liam's pleads. The boys was, at times, too uptight for his own good. Liam needed to loosen up for a few moments but he didn't dare say that aloud, knowing the consequences if he did.

When Niall was done with the bottle of coke, he turned away, his back facing the brown eyed boy, and walked towards the nearest rubbish bin. He threw the bottle in and fist pumped the air when it shot straight in. He expected a high five awaiting him from Liam's side but unfortunately the lad was too occupied with being mad at him.

He ran a pale hand through his hair, which continued to darken and he knew that Lou would have the strands dyed blonde again very soon. Inhaling deeply, he stared at a ticked off Liam Payne and laughed obnoxiously. His friend, who was unable to fiddle with his hair as he had just recently received a buzz cut, and somehow, that fact, made Niall's hysterics louder.

The older band member couldn't understand what exactly was so funny. But then again, Niall practically laughed at anything that was a tad amusing. That was one of the good traits of the Irishman - finding something good in everything. But right this moment, he didn't find it very rewarding.

Niall eventually caught on. His mate wasn't going to 'loosen up' anytime soon so he ended his laughter. "Fine, whatever yer want, Payne." A smile entered the boy's post forlorn looking face, earning a smile from the blonde too. "Mates again?" he asked stretching out his arms.

"Yeah," the brunette mumbled, sending his best friend a quick embrace. Once the pair pulled away, his austere tone coming back. "But really, Niall, you have got to take this seriously."

The bubbly eighteen year old agreed to this. Arguing just wouldn't go anywhere with this young man. They grinned at each other - the joyful one with the somber one always found a good level and that was why they were much closer together than the other boys.

The duo heard a familiar clap and turned around to find a grinning Gary. He had an expensive looking camera around his neck, entangling with a fashionable white scarf. It seemed to be his 'signature' as the boys found out he always wore it whenever he was to go out. They only knew the man for a few hours but they had grown comfortable around him - or maybe it was simply because he was an outgoing but laid back person. Either way the band and him had turned out to be quiet the group.

He clapped his hands once more gaining the eyes of each soul: photographers, models and the personnel. When he was satisfied with the silent replies he said, "Okay people, let's get to work again. Ten minute break is over. Quickly, quickly."

"Quickly quickly!" Liam mimicked and the other lad joined in, teasing Gary for his faux voices. They knew about his sexual orientation; he told them but the boys already knew from the not so subtle hints of flirting.

The band was placed in the centre of the room, a frighteningly bright white screen behind them, and three photographers all taking shots from different angles. The young men were still getting used to all the attention pointed towards them but attempted their best to cooperate with the people directing them.

Niall, on the other hand, wasn't so keen on being told what to do though after his little incident with Liam, he decided to follow the instructions. It wasn't simply the 'posing' part that itched at him, it was the way they made you look. He wanted to begin eating their disrupting hands when the girls applied makeup onto his face.

He calmed himself down with a few deep breaths right before the familiar clicks of the cameras entered his ears. He started these silly modeling gestures and poses Gary ordered the boys to do. The boys were all posing as a group so it wasn't too much pressure on himself. He simply had to fit into the picture.

Sometimes, Niall leaned onto Liam's shoulder, putting on his best poker face. Other times he'd throw his arm out to rest along his bandmate's shoulders. When he felt bored he'd cross his arms over his chest, staring intently into the camera to emphasize that he was actually doing this the right way. However his more frequent pose was when he put his body on a certain angle and slipped both hands inside his front pockets.

"You boys are naturals!" Gary exclaimed clasping his hands together. Of course, the lads high fived each other on the good job. "Now I'm going to bring in Jade. Something to spice things up a little and the fans to have something else to talk about."

When the spoken of young girl entered the main room, Niall felt his blood pressure rise up and the crimson liquid rushed onto his face leaving him hot. He mentally fanned his face, reminding himself that Jade was just an ordinary girl and that there wasn't anything to be nervous about.

She walked right up to the band, a small smile set upon her face. The photographs they were taking were meant to be 'casual shots' so the boys were dressed how they normally would but a little better. Jade had on a faded pink and white dress that reached just above her knees and, if Niall remembered what Eleanor was teaching him, that the rounded collars made it a 'Peter pan dress'. He couldn't help but stare at the long cream colored legs God gave her.

"You look lovely," he said quickly. Her smile widened but she didn't say anything, only nodded. "How old are you?"

Her eyes, which were a golden brown colour, looked straight at him. "Eighteen, why?"

Niall shrugged, hoping that she didn't get the idea that he was beginning to fancy her. The boys had talked to her earlier, when Gary had first introduced the young model to them. They had small conversations slipped there and there when they were being groomed but Jade wasn't much of a talker.

"Now for this part, I want you, Niall, to be in the middle with Jade." The Irishman didn't make a move to oppose what Gary told him to do as he would've happily done it anyway. So the two stood as the centre people for the shoot. "And I want you to all bunch up together," he informed them, "and you need to put your hands on her waist."

Instead of how he felt before, he felt all the blood drain from his face as he realized his next task. Simply standing next to the young woman opened up his sweat glands but actually touching her, made the different parts of Niall's head spin in the opposite directions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay - second chapter up :)