Status: A while between updates. Feedback makes me write faster! :P

Choose Wisely

Chapter Six

“I think I’ll go wreak havoc with Jimmy and Johnny.” This response earns you a nod of approval from Jimmy and a smile from Johnny.

“Oh, okay. I’ll see you around Aspen.” Zacky suddenly jumps on Brian’s back. “Heeya! Let’s go Bri! Giddeyup!!!” Zacky giggles; Brian rolls his eyes and smiles.

Matt looks a little disappointed for some reason, “Okay… I’ll see you at lunch, Aspen.” Matt waves and walks off.

“So Aspen, what’s your favorite method of torture and/or seduction?” Jimmy asks grinning widely. Johnny sighs.

You chuckle. “I don’t know, I think I’ll just sit back and watch the master at work.” You reply winking at Jimmy.

“…I like this guy, Johnny, can we keep him?”

You, Jimmy, and Johnny walk towards the gym, which is one of the many places that people hang out before class. It’s a pretty long walk, completely on the other side of the campus. You wonder how you’ll find your way to your classes should one of your new friends be absent a day. And judging how these guys are, they don’t seem like the kind of people who have perfect attendance.

To get to the gym, you went right and turned left at this gigantic amphitheater. Just looking at that thing makes you want to have a talent worthy of showing off on that awesome stage. You reach the athletics building and you are again stunned by its impressiveness. What are these people selling for fundraisers that make them this much money? There is an Olympic sized pool as soon as you walk in, and to your right are the wrestling and weight rooms. You walk past the pool and into a hall way where the locker rooms are. At the end of the hall way is a humungous gym, filled with people playing basketball and talking on the bleachers.

“Oh my god, it’s HUGE!” you say.

“Haha, that’s what she said…”

“Shut up, Jimmy!”

You follow Jimmy and Johnny up the red bleachers and sit down at the top in the corner. From here, you have a view of everyone in the gym, including the couple making out in the locker room hall way. You notice you’re staring at them, and look away a little disgusted at yourself, yet also jealous. You’ve never been able to do anything like that with anyone, including Jennifer.

“Hey! I saw you staring Aspen! You sick perv. But I don’t blame you, that chick is hot. I wonder who the lucky bastard is this time.” You stay silent, not wanting to discuss the subject further. The most you’ve done with a girl was kiss her, but never full blown make out with her. And you’ve never dated a guy, so you are pretty much as virgin as they come. “Aww, Aspy. You want some action, baby? Come here and I’ll give you some.” Jimmy pulls you to him and sets you on his lap, and kisses your cheek between chuckles repeatedly.

“Get the fuck off me, Jim!”

“Ah! But it is you, who’s on ME!” The maniac replied. He set you back down, still laughing madly. Not to mention some people were staring at you… great.

During all of this, Johnny stayed silent, looking at something on the other side of the bleachers. Jimmy plopped down next to him and traced Johnny’s eyes to where he was looking. There was another couple, this one much more publicly appropriate, and the guy was holding the girl in his arms, whispering little things in her ear that made her smile the brightest and happiest smile you have ever seen. Jimmy looked back at Johnny and noticed he had the saddest expression on his face. You could tell in his eyes that he wanted a love like that, he wanted to value someone else’s life over his own, and he wanted to be the one and only reason for another person’s happiness.

Jimmy stood up and walked down the bleachers, snapping Johnny out of his trance. “Jim, where are you going?” Johnny asked.

“Oh, you’ll see.” Johnny looked at you with a puzzled expression, shrugged, and followed Jimmy down the stairs. You got up and followed after them, as well.

Jimmy walked out the back doors of the gym and talked to a guy at the concession stand about something. You and Johnny walk over to him as the guy pulls out a radio and turns it on.

“THIS IS MY JAM!!!!!!!!!!” Next thing you know, Jimmy starts dancing to the shitty music. The concession stand guy looks at Jimmy as if he’s an alien, and Johnny stares at him with disbelief in his eyes. Although he should be used to it by now, but then again it is Jimmy you’re talking about. You can’t help but break down with laughter at the sight of Jimmy’s freaky moves.

“WHATCHA GONNA DO WITH ALL THAT JUNK? ALL THAT JUNK INSIDE THAT TRUNK!!! IMA GET GET GET GET YOU DRUNK!!! GET YOU LOVE DRUNK OFF MY LUMP!!!” Jimmy screams while smacking his ass. All of the people that were innocently sitting at tables conversing and reading are now staring at this…this… you don’t even know what to call it. The guy playing the radio is now laughing hysterically, along with everyone else including you and Johnny.

A blonde girl whose shirt reaches farther down her legs than the shorts she’s wearing (or you assume she’s wearing) walks up to the small group Jimmy has gathered and hits on him like the slut she is. “Those are some sexy dance moves you got there. Wanna dance for me sometime?” You roll your eyes at this horrible attempt at a pickup line. Seriously, is she even trying?

Jimmy eyes her up and down and smiles menacingly. The blonde just flips her hair and smiles. “Sorry, but you’ll have to try harder to sound sexy than that,” says Jimmy unimpressed.

“You want me to dance for you? I could seriously give you a lap dance to this song.”

“Ooh, sounds lovely… but I’m taken.”

“By who?” She says in shock.

“This beautiful man right here.” Jimmy bends over and scoops Johnny of the ground, holding him bridal style. Johnny is taken off guard and squirms around, Jimmy nearly dropping him. The slut stands with her mouth agape. “Yeah, and he’s got a better ass than you do, whore.” He then licks the side of Johnny’s face and sets him back on the ground. “Mhmm, dontcha, babe?” He smacks Johnny’s ass. Johnny is more shocked than the bitch is at this point, should that be possible. The walking STD proceeds to slap Jimmy in the face and storms away while Jimmy just laughs “You know it’s true!” He yells at her. All of the bystanders are laughing at the scene that just occurred. That is, everyone laughs except Johnny, whose cheeks have turned a bright shade of red.

“Aww, come on short-shit, you know I’m just messing with you,” Jimmy uses as his attempt to comfort him. Johnny remains silent, probably not able to think of anything to say. “Well, there will be more where that came from tonight.” Jimmy winks. “OH! Aspen, I’m having a party tonight at my house. There’s gonna be booze and chicks everywhere!!! Do you wanna come?”

Choose Wisely

Scenario 1 – “Yeah I’ll be there!”

Scenario 2 – “I’d better not; my parent’s would kill me.”

Scenario 1 = Chapter 15

Scenario 2 = Chapter 16
♠ ♠ ♠
It's always fun writing chapters with Jimmy. :) Feedback please!