‹ Prequel: Burst Into Flames
Status: complete!

Scream in the Dark

'Cause If We Stand For Nothing, We'll Fall For Anything

I looked over at Tony, love sweeping over my heart. He was sleeping still, a small smile played on his lips. I smiled, placing my own rose-shaped lips on his.

His eyes fluttered opened, "Good morning." He whispered.

"'Morning." I said, laying my head down on his chest.

He started stroking my hair, "How'd you sleep?"

I chuckled softly, "Pretty damn good," I said, rubbing my eyes, "You?

He shrugged, kissing my neck, "Good, but only because I slept next to the most beautiful girl in the world."

I could feel my cheeks heat up. I playfully smacked his chest, "Stop it."

He grabbed my hand before it could hit him, kissing my fingers, "Never."

I smiled, leaning in and closing the few inches between us. The kiss was sweet, innocent; nothing like the kisses from last night.

He smiled, rolling over, "I've got practice today," He said, checking his phone, "Actually, I had practice two hours ago. Shit.." He jumped up, pulling on his boxers and a pair of jeans.

I propped my head up on my arm, watching him with fascination. He caught me looking and smiled, a blush spreading across his cheeks, "I'll call you when I get done, 'kay?" He said, reaching over and giving me a kiss.

I nodded, "Okay. I'm gonna call Christy later and see if she wants to get lunch, se we may not be home." I said, gesturing towards Leia.

He smiled, "I'm glad you're getting out more," He said, leaning over to kiss Leia on the head, "I'll see you guys later."

I pulled him down to me again, kissing him deeply, "Love you."

He laughed, "I love you more." Kissing my nose, he made his way out the door.

~*~

"She's getting so big!" Christy squealed, picking Leia up and kissing her cheeks.

"She'll be five months in a few days." I smiled, sitting down across from her.

"Wow," She said, placing her in the high chair the restaurant'd supplied, "It's been too long."

I smiled sadly, "I know. Everything's just been so hectic lately.."

She nodded, "No, I know. It's been the same for me. Alan moved in, and we've been helping Sam get ready for the baby. I mean, yeah, I totally understand."

I nodded, flipping though the menu and giving Leia her bottle, "How's Alan then?" I asked, eyebrows raised.

She smiled, "He's changed. A lot."

"Oh, yeah? How?"

"He stopped smoking and doing drugs. I don't know, Lise, he's just.. better." She said, her smile growing.

"I'm happy for you," I laughed, trying to pick up the bottle Leia'd spit out, "I'm actually kind of surprised."

She gave me a quizzical look, "Why?"

I shrugged, tending to Leia, "I honestly didn't think you'd stay with him."

She smiled, sipping her drink, "Well.. He's.. He's my other half."

I rolled my eyes, "You used to say that about your vibrator."

"I did, didn't I?" She laughed, "God, we've changed."

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I mean, I'm getting marr- oh! I didn't tell you!" I said excitedly, holding out my hand so she could see the sparkling diamond, "He proposed!"

She nearly choked on her water, "Oh my god, no." She grabbed my hand to examine the ring, "Oh my god! It's so big."

I snorted, "That's what she said."

She rolled her eyes at my immaturity, "Shut up. It's beautiful, congrats! How'd he do it?"

My smile grew as I told her about the proposal, "It was so sweet!"

"Awh!" She said, making weird hand gestures, "I think I'm about to explode from all the cute."

I laughed, sipping my water. She'd become more mature, but she was still the same Christy.

"I mean, I can't believe you're gonna be Elise Perry. Fuck, you're marrying Tony Perry!" She squealed.

I laughed, "Oh my goodness, I know!" I tried to mimic her excitement.

She giggled, "I'm sorry, this is just so cool. My best friend's marrying the guitarist of my favorite band. I can't." She put a hand on her chest, trying to catch her breath.

I laughed, nodding, "It is! He's just.. wow."

"Are you guys gonna have any kids? Oh my god, little baby Tonys. You have to."

I shrugged, "He wants to. I don't know.. probably."

She smiled, "Alan wants kids, too. I think he's okay with his cats for now, though." She shook her head, "We're up to six now."

"Wow," I laughed, "At least he has his priorities straight."

She shook her head, "I guess."

~*~

"Bye!" I waved her off before climbing into my car. Leia was asleep again, slightly snoring.

I smiled, pulling out of the parking lot. Band practice'd ended about an hour ago, so I'd be able to go home to Tony. For some reason Mike's face flashed into my mind. Even if he was immature and oblivious to anyone but himself, he was a really good dad. I smiled, remembering all the good times we'd had together.

~*~

I ran a hand through my hair, trying to make it lay flat. It was a lost cause from the start.

Mike stretched out in front of me, yawning, "You look delicious." He said, moving over to nibble on my earlobe.

I scrunched my nose, laughed, "Stop!"

He pulled back, a devilish grin spreading across his face, "You don't want me to."

I shook my head, crashing my lips to his. His hand snaked it's way down my torso to my leggings, rubbing me over the fabric.

I moaned into his mouth, smiling, "Mikey."

He smiled, pulling back with an eyebrow raised.

"Don't stop," I pouted.

He laughed, pulling me back on top of his warm body..


~*~

I pulled into the driveway. A guilty smile stretched over my face when I saw Tony's car parked there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler after three days. I suck, sorry. I'm actually quite speechless that some of you guys guessed Vic loved her, since I didn't even really know until I wrote it. Kudos to you!
littleedeath
PTVTea
Ashby;
iShotTheSherriff1313
neverendinghope
Spoileddxbrat
FuEnTeSpErRy;
FrankieFerocious!
Ahoyjilly
lyssagirl05