Status: r rated scenes, AU my plot and some of my characters

Transformation of a Raven

The transition

She woke up to a clash in the kitchen.

She rolled out of bed and stumbled into the kitchen to see a cat that didn't quite make a jump and was sitting on the floor licking her ruffled fur.

There was note on the counter stating that her mom and sister went to her sister's volleyball practice.

Raven made a bowl of cereal and turned the TV on to the news.

As she was watching the news her phone buzzed. (Happy birthday Raven.)

She smiled it was from her boyfriend of a couple of months, Damon.

He was the sweetest gentleman she met, that and he was smoking hot.

He was tall, muscular with raven colored hair and hypnotizing blue eyes.

He had a younger brother, Stefan who was only two years apart.

Stefan aslo had a girlfriend of a year, Elena Gilbert.

After eating breakfast she washed out the bowl and put in the dishwasher.

She loaded the rest of the dishes and ran it.

As she was walking back to the entertainment room her dogs started barking.

She walked over to the door and opened it, wary of her puppy escaping.

Damon stood there smirking as she opened the door.

"Happy birthday my little Raven," he said kissing her.

She opened the door to let him in and proceeded down the stairs to the entertainment room.

She flopped down on the leather couch as Damon took off his jacket and put it on the chair by the table.

He then laid down with his head in Raven's lap.

She carded through his black hair aimlessly, while looking for a movie to watch.

She decided on watching the Corpse Bride.

During the movie Raven got a slight burning in her back.

It soon intensified into a sharp stabbing pain.

"Damon can you see what is wrong with my back it's killing me," Raven said twisting so her back was to him.

He sat up and pulled her shirt to reveal two angry red bumps in between her shoulder blades and her spine.

He lightly skimmed his ice-cold hands over her back.

She sighed when she felt the coolness of his vampire cold hands.

He only told her last month that he was turned in 1864 by his girlfriend Katharine but she left him.

She was Elena's ancestor, plus she was both his and Stefan's sire.

He only just found out that Katharine only wanted Stefan and it broke his heart.

He only came out of his sorrow when he met Raven.

Damon's eyebrows knitted together when he saw little black feathers poking through Raven's skin.

All to soon the red bumps exploded, red blood splattered everywhere on the yellow walls.

A scream tore through Raven's mouth.

Damon was soon quieting her down by running fingers through her obsidian hair.

"Damon, what was that?" Raven asked sniffing from crying.

"That, my sweet, was your transition into a succubus," Damon said kissing her hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story next chapter up soon