Status: r rated scenes, AU my plot and some of my characters

Transformation of a Raven

Unwelcome company

Unwelcome company

Raven walked out the school flanked by Jake and Damon on either side of her.

The hair on the back of her neck went up.

She looked around wildly trying to find the source but she only saw other students.

"Keep walking, we have company," Damon whispered.

She put her head down and followed Damon to the car.

The car ride to the Salvatore boarding house was quite.

Raven couldn't calm down knowing someone unknown was watching them.

When they arrived at the house they felt a presence.

"Why don't you come join us," a voice called out to them.

Stiffing, Raven recognised the voice of Klaus.

Damon,knowing he couldn't get his circle out of this, walked into the room.

"What are you doing here?" Damon asked poring himself a drink.

"Well I thought I would stop by say hello and talk," Klaus said smirking at Raven as she walked over to the desk to drop off her bag.

Elena and Stefan were sitting stiffly on the couch while Klaus lounged in the leather chair.

"Don't be shy love, pull up a seat," Klaus said to Raven.

Slowly she sat down in on of the wooden chairs.

"Alright klaus now that everyone is here, spill,"Stefan said.

"Moody aren't we, alright, one of my hybrids told me there is a hunter in town," Klaus said.

"So, we just eat him end of story," Damon said taking a swig of his bourbon.

"It's not that simple, you see one of the local vampires tried that but they turned to ash and when another tried to break the neck of the hunter, he came back to life," Klaus explained.

There was pause and then "So you are saying that we have an immortal hunter," Stefan said.

"No, we have an elite hunter, meaning he will not die until his mission is done," Klaus said slowly.

"What's his mission?" Elena asked. Sighing Klaus rubbed his forehead.

"It seems he wants to wipe out the supernatural in this town, but I don't know how he will achieve this."

"What's so special about an elite hunter?" Jake asked confused.

"An elite hunter has lived for thousands of years and sleep until they are needed to wipe out an extraordinary being," Klaus explained.

"Why haven't I heard of any of them," Elena asked.

"Well my sweet there has been an increase in hybrids and super beings in this town," Klaus said smirking at Raven.

"So, there have been other succubus before, what is so special about my Raven," Damon said.

"Well she is mostly a succubus but also a mix of shape shifter, that and she comes from the royal family which I haven't dealt with in a thousand years," Klaus said.

Shocked, Raven was speechless at this. "So wait, why isn't anyone else one like me?" Raven asked.

"That's not your real mother or sister," Klaus said.

Something hit he then, who was her family then?

"Your last name is Lilin I believe, your blood line goes back to Lilith who was the first wife to Adam but left to go to Samuel," Klaus said swishing the drink in hand.

"So she descends from the three original lines?" Stefan asked.

"Well yes, that is why I called her powerful, usually succubus don't have other mates other than one supernatural all the others are just puppets for incubus, which are rare," Klaus explained in his bored tone.

"So the hunter is after Raven because she is an original and you right?" Damon asked.

"Basically," Klaus concluded.
♠ ♠ ♠
same as always