Status: r rated scenes, AU my plot and some of my characters

Transformation of a Raven

Game time

Raven pulled Damon along with her as they went up the ramp to the bleachers.

She giggled when Damon's face showed a peeved look towards the school students cheering.

She gasped as she walked up the bleachers to where the rest of the seniors were standing.

A sweet smelling aroma was wafting up to her in the slight breeze.

Damon groaned when he saw her eyes glaze over.

"You can't be serious," he whispered as he pulled Raven closer.

Wrapping her in his leather clad arms, he laid his chin on top of her head.

" Raven, we are at the game you can't contact your new mate yet until you bonded with your newest."

this seemed to have snapped her out of her daze as she saw her newest mate run out onto the field.

She cheered and clapped as the athletic director announced each of the starting line up.

Something kept catching her eye during the game though.

A neon blue hat.

She couldn't see the face but she knew that, he was the one giving off that delicious smell.

She watched as he leaned over and kissed the brunet girl next to him.

Hatred grew in Raven's eyes when she saw this and let out a menacing growl.

The crowd seemed to be silenced as they heard the animalistic growl.

Damon leaned into her ear and spoke," Control yourself, before you kill someone."

she cleared her throat from the next growl but stood there hate rolling off her in waves.

Damon stroked her hair lovingly as they continued to watch the game.

Unbeknownst the couple, a blonde man was standing a few seats away from them taking mental notes about the girl's strange behavior.

Soon the game was over and Raven rushed down the steps to find Jake.

Finding him she threw her arms around his neck and placed several kisses on him.

" good game," she spoke happily.'

" thanks," he spoke carrying his helmet to the locker room.

" meet me back out here when your done," she said as Damon wrapped his arms possessively around her waist.

Jake nodded and went into the locker room.
-locker room-

" Nice job today guys," Ryan one of the captains stated.

Jake agreed as he pulled off his shoulder pads and slid out the pants throwing a towel over his shoulder he proceeded to the showers.

Once there he turned the shower on and stepped under the warm spray.

Clanking of lockers could be heard as he continued his shower.

Soon though the locker room became empty.

A lone figure shadowed by a mask stepped quietly into the locker room.

Jake was drying off when he felt someone wrap an arm around his throat.

He gasped being surprised.

"Who was that girl you were with," the man asked.

"Raven," Jake gasped out as he felt the coolness of a blade against his throat.

" Did she just turn 17," the guy asked.

"yes," Jake answered.

The man let go of Jake and took off.

Jake stood there hunched over trying to catch his breath.

He changed and grabbed his bag.

He walked out and met Raven plus Damon at his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment if you want