Status: r rated scenes, AU my plot and some of my characters

Transformation of a Raven

Questions are answered

Questions are answered
A light shaking is what roused Raven from her slumber.

Growling at the intruder, as it was still dark she took a defensive stance over Jake weary as she was only wearing a short shirt and shorts.

“Easy Raven, don't want me to hurt your human do you," an Australian accent voice said chuckling.

Still growling she stood in front of him.

"Now, now what's there to worry about, I'm a friend,” the voice said stepping into the moonlight.

He was tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.

His body radiated power and wisdom.

"Now I'm sure someone must have filled you in on who I am?" the stranger said.

Raven shook her head no.

" Pity, my name is Nicklaus but you, my darling, may call me Klaus." She gasped at the name.

"Oh so you know my name, well good," he said as sprinted over and grasped her neck.

Choking her he looked into her eyes.

"Where is Elena?" he asked his fangs glinting.

"I don't know," Raven gasped out.

" Fine, but we are not over," he said leaning in.

His lips almost grazed her's but she let out a high ear splitting screech.

"Nghhh, Why you little-" he was caught off by the door banging open to reveal Damon.

"If you know what's good for you Klaus I would leave," Damon said menacingly.

"Such manners, you should be honored by my presence, as I am your ancestor," Klaus said.

Damon bolted but Klaus stepped out of the way.

"So much to learn," Klaus said.

Fueled with anger at the invader, Raven's wings burst through her back.

But they weren't the black feathers, they were now metal-coated dagger tipped wings.

Letting out an animalistic growl Raven took a swipe at Klaus with her wings.

Klaus couldn't avoid the wings and received the end of many feathers.

Pulling back Raven saw many deep gashes along Klaus's face.

"You will pay for that," Klaus said bolting at her, but was stopped by a bullet to the chest.

Stefan stood in the doorway holding the stake gun.

Ripping out the stake Klaus fled the scene.

Breathing hard, Raven felt a hand grasp her shoulder.

She turned around to see Jake.

"Thank you for saving me," he said.

She nodded still recovering from when she had her throat crushed.

"Can someone explain what is going on?" Jake asked.

Damon looked at Raven and sighed.

"We might as well sit," Damon said sitting on one of the leather chairs in the room.

Jake to one of the other chairs while Raven stood.

She concentrated and willed her wings away.

She then sat on the rug in between her two mates.

" It all started when Klaus's family came to Mystic Falls way back when, they were being attacked by savage beasts so his mother, the first witch decided to change her children into a creature that could defeat the beast, little did she know that she created a real monster," Damon said.

"Klaus was a werewolf before his mom did the spell to turn her family into vampires, so now he is the first Hybrid and an original which are nearly impossible to kill," Damon said continuing the story.

"So we have an angry hybrid after us?" Jake asked.

"Well he was interested in Elena but now that he knows Raven is a succubus he will try to take her too," Damon stated.

Jake sighed rubbing his forehead, "Fuck," he said.

"Why is he interested in Elena?" Raven asked.

"Her blood is the only cure for the vampire venom that enters a wolf's body making them a hybrid because it stops the war the body would have on itself," Damon explained.

"And where does Raven fit into this mess?" Jake asked his hand brushed Raven's hair.

"Her blood would make any creature that can't produce offspring, be able to produce children," Damon said.

"So how are we going to protect her?" Jake asked silently inching onto the floor behind Raven.

"Well as soon as she bonds with her last mate we could buy a new house and give the ownership to a human," Damon stated flatly as he watched Jake wrap his arms around the drowsy Raven.

"Why would we have to move?" Raven asked leaning back into the embrace.

"To keep you safe," Damon said staring into her eyes.

Raven groaned as she realized she had to seduce her other mate soon or be captured by Klaus.
♠ ♠ ♠
correct me if you see something off
this story will probably go to fanfiction instead of original since it has the same characters as TVD but with some of mine and my plot.