Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Sex

HSS10:

"So i'm single still" Rachel said at their next dance practice. Sohee walked in just when she said that. "Sohee's single, still too"

"I'm guessing it didn't go well with Dakota yesterday?" Kate asked.

"He said he wasn't sure" Sohee said. "And he never got back to me so...it's a no"

"Aww" Cass hugged her. "You'll find someone better"

"Ooh i have an idea!" Vanessa jumped to her feet. "You're not a virgin, So-So, go get laid!"

"First of all, don't call me 'So-So', second, i'm not a slut. I altleast want to be dating the person i'm fucking. I have some values" she sat down so she could put her sneakers on.

"I'm agreeing with V, it's nice to have a random hook-up"

"We live in a small town with one high school. Hows does one hook up with someone randomly and forget about it?"

"Well...hmmm..that's a good point" Vanessa said. "I don't have any morals so..."

"Here lies the problem"

Cass patted Sohee on the shoulders. "We all have to go through it. Just sit back, relax, and a good boy will come to you" Sohee smiled. Hopefully Cassie was right.

...

In school the next day Sohee just decided she was going to give up on boys for a while. Being in a relationship was nice but who cares? It's senior year. She should really spend time applying to college and figuring that stuff out first.

In math class, she sits in front of Vanessa's boyfriend, Bryan. Like mentioned before, Bryan had a sweet spot for Sohee. No one really knew why. It really started up when she was with Joe. Joe and Bryan are pretty close friends so he got to know her better. Besides, the way she freaks out in math when she doesn't understand something is just oh so cute.

He knows he's still with Vanessa but decided to go for it anyways.

"Sohee, I need the last answer to the homework"

"Three" she said without even turning around.

"Can you explain it? She turned around, she looked down at the paper and back up at me. "Why do you need my help?" she asked. "You have the right work on your paper"

"..."

"What is it?" she asked. She took her glasses off.

"Well, i wanted to know if you wanted to...come over tonight" he was going to beat himself up for that awkward sentence.

"Bryan..." she started.

"Please? We'll just talk and do homework, V has another dance class" Well, it was just one after noon, how bad could it be?

"Fine" she admitted. "But nothing sketchy"

"I promise...meet me by my locker after school and we'll take my bus"

"Ok"

...

After school Sohee prepared herself mentally for what was probably going to happen. She didn't know why she finally said yes to hanging out with him. He's been trying for MONTHS now to get in her pants. She was such a little slut, but it was little things she did on impulse that got her in trouble.

She re-did her make up and hair in the bathroom then met Bryan in the hall by his locker. The two walked out to hi bus talking about their math class. Their class was ridiculous. Neither had a clue what they were doing. It was a good day if they understood the work.

When they got to his house they did homework first. Once that was out of the way they talked and watched 'Pitch Perfect'. Once the movie was over they went up to Bryan's room and hung out for a bit. They had until 5 when Sohee's mom could pick her up.

At first Sohee thought it wasn't so bad hanging out with Bryan. But when they both ended up on his bed, lying down, facing each other it seemed impossible to avoid from kissing.

Sohee wanted to know why she didn't feel guilty. Was it because she had been there before or was it because Vanessa had betrayed her during the summer with her ex-boyfriend, Randy. She didn't know but at the moment she didn't care.

The kiss escalated into touching that lead to sex in multiple positions and areas.