Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Crack

HSS11:
"Jesus, Lo" Kyle got out of bed. He put his shirt back on. "I don't like this sneaking around. It's not enough time to finish"

"I'm sorry" Lauren kissed Kyle on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow" she ran out of the house, making sure she looked the same as she had when she left her house.

She quickly drove one, grabbing something to eat for her sister like she promised her dad.

When she got home at exactly at 7:58. Right on time.

She brought the food into the kitchen. "Lily I'm back!!" she exclaimed. "Hey" her dad was in the living room. She headed straight up to her room, not wanting to say anything. She was kind of sick of these strict rules.

...

"At least i'm not living a double life like Lauren" Kate said at dance the next day. "She told me how she told her dad she would be going out to get her sister something to eat, to make it seem realistic she had twenty minutes. In those twenty minutes in five minutes she got th food and in fifteen she fucked Kyle at his house"

"That's impressive, though" Vanessa said. "I can sense Bryan's not liking it anymore"

"'It' as in sex?" Rachel asked. "Who would dare to deny Vanessa?" she said sarcastically.

"I don't even know. It really started a few weeks ago. I think i might need to go elsewhere"

"Elsewhere?"

"We wont' get into it...so Matt gave me specific instructions to start working on a show idea for the lip sync comp. Since it counts for points we'll need something good" Vanessa said. Sohee snapped out of her daze. She was thinking about Vanessa cheating on Bryan. It's not like it's impossible. Vanessa was notorious for fucking up everything she touched...literally.

"Oh um...well...i'm not sure..." she said.

"We have to top ourselves from the talent show" Cass said. "I don't know how we'll do that"

"Neither do I" Rachel said. "It's not like we have to sing so it'll be easier"

"We need to worry about those sophomores" Kate said. "They're clever. They won last year as freshman"

"Hmm, true"

"I'm stumped for ideas. Give me the night and maybe i can think of something" Sohee lied. She really just couldn't talk that day. A part of her just wanted to tell Vanessa that shes the reason why Bryan's been acting weird.

...

The next time Sohee saw Bryan she had to say something.

"Are you going to stay with Vanessa?" she asked flat out. She had to know. She didn't quite know if she wanted him to herself but she definately knew that Vanessa did not deserve him.

"Not sure" Bryan said. "Why??" he smirked. "You want me all to yourself, don't you?" she rolled her eyes and turned around. "Wait..." she turned around again. "I'm going to break up with her...i want to be with you" she smiled and turned around again.

She was so good at getting herself in sticky situations wasn't she?