Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Planning

HSS12:

Bryan and Vanessa's relationship had been falling apart for a good month now but neither parties wanted to aknowledge it. Now Bryan knew he wanted to be with Sohee. Unfortunately for everyone that meant a little war along with it.

"What do you mean you want to break up?" Vanessa asked. "I know things are weird but it's not THAT bad is it?"

"I'm just not feeeling it anymore, Vee, i like you i do just...not like that. I would rather stay friends. Is that okay?" Vanessa stood there for a moment just starting at him. Bryan knew that face, she was trying to decode the situation. She was smart for a slut.

"Ok" she finally said. "Ok" she said again. "Yeah, i think being friends would be much better" she knew there was an alternative motive, and she would definately find out what it was. "Promise things won't get weird?" she held out her pinky. he half-smirked.

"Promise" they shook on it. "Now if you excuse me, i need to copy my math homework from Sohee" he walked away.

Sohee, she thought, Sohee. She felt like she had something to do with this. But why? Yeah Vanessa and Sohee are really close, but she would never say anything would she? At the same time Sohee honors the bro code more then the girl code. She's THAT girl that just has to tell everyone if their feelings are about to be hurt. She would remember that.

...

"It's four weeks until the lip sync" Rachel said at dance that night. "What the fuck are we doing?"

"Ok, ok, i got something" Sohee reached into her bag and pulled out a CD, she threw it to Miss Kay, their instructor, who was closest to the radio. "This is the song i want to do. We'll need six boys though"

"Oooh" Kate smirked.

A Justin Bieber song, 'As Long As YOu Love Me' started playing. After that song 'Beauty and a Beat' played. Sohee smiled.

"We need someone to be Justin and then we'll have the five of us and five other guys dancing around him like he does in his live preformances...what do you think?"

"I love it!" Cassie said. "Ooh, who's going to play Justin?"

"I don't know" Sohee said. "Anyone willing to learn how to dance"

"Boys, dancing?" Vanessa asked. "No way. We won't find a single person"

Sohee sighed. "I know we can win if we have killer choreography by our lovely instructor" Miss Kay smiled. "And people willing to really commit we'll win for sure" she said. "I really thought this out"

"Well" Vanessa said. "We don't have that much time so tomorrow we'll go to Matt and find some willing suitors" she smiled.

They spent the next two hours working on the choreography. They got through the first song and managed to plan it out as a group. The Wonder Seniors would strike again! But how long would their alliance last? Once Vanessa found out the truth behind her break up with Bryan it would get ugly.

...

In school the next day Sohee set out to find anyone willing to just dance in general. Katie and Sohee found 1 person in their first period class but when she said what they'd be dancing to he backed out.

In Sohee and Vanessa's third period class they asked all the senior males but none of them would do it. In their fourth period class they conversed with Matt on a strategy on how to do this he said he would dance but he wouldn't do anything majorly girly. That's better than no. Matt also found 2 other people willing to dance. 1 of them, Ryan, was willing to be Justin.

So they had three guys, not five but it was good enough.

Later in the day at lunch Matt talked about it with Sohee and this boy named Guy seemed interested. He wasn't interested in the show at all he was more interested in Sohee. Wow, how did she do it? How did she instantly make these boys fall for her, and how was she so confused by all of it?

He immediately volunteered to do the show, he said he'd do whatever it takes. Mostly to get on Sohee's good side and she was so greatful she hugged him, sending shivers down his spine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sohee's turning into a Mary Sue...no me gusta