Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Jealousy

HSS13:

Lauren's dad went into her room to drop off the laundry she left downstairs. Casually he noticed her lap top was still on. She usually forgot to turn it off before she left for school. It wouldn't hurt to look would it?

He looked around the desktop and opened internet explorer. She had facebook, youtube and tumblr open. He didn't have a facebook himself, but he knew what it was for. Unfortunately Lauren had her whole page private so even if he had an account he would have to be friends with her and she said she wouldn't add him stating it was 'lame to add your parents on facebook'.

He looked at her profile, and what did his little blue eyes see?

In a relationship with Kyle...

His eyes widened. Was this some kind of joke? He thought. He made it clear that no one was to be dating in this house. Although it was rather unfair of him to say that. It was just a preference. He was a protective father and didn't want to see his girls getting hurt. Although it's sometimes unfair, how could she dis-obey his orders and go behind his back like that?

...

Nicole took out her agenda. Since they had gotten their parts in the play she had marked down everytime Sohee did NOT come to a practice. It had been five day since she last came to practice and now she was finally here. She knew their director would have a blast calling her out on it.

They did a quick run through of the show since it was a full-cast practice. What Nicole thought was going to be a disaster turned out to be a sucess. Sohee walked around without her play booklet (Unlike the other actors who had their books still) and acted the show like it was opening night.

Nicole couldn't believe it. How did she do it? She walked around like she owned the place; talking with ease to boys, getting good grades without even trying. Who did she think she was?

After the rehearsal Nicole went into the band director to get her things. "Sohee did awesome today, didn't she?" the director asked her. Nicole sighed. "I knew you were worried. I was too but she seems to have it together so that's good. She takes dance so she'll be able to help everyone else with the dance moves" Nicole nodded. "Something wrong?"

"Nope" Nicole left the band room. "Nothing at all"

...

Holly came into school with Vanessa on Friday. Ready and willing to learn for the last day of the week. They only had two weeks until their February break.

"God damn, my back pack's never been heavier" Vanessa complained. "And i didn't even do homework last night" Holly chuckled. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw AJ at the end of the hall with another girl

Vanessa wondered why she stopped and then put it goether. "Holly don't over react, they're friends. He's allowd to have friends who are girls!" Holly kept walking, but the jealousy was bubbling inside her. She didn't dare talk to any other males, so why should AJ talk to other females?