Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Heartbreak

"Ok...so with only two weeks left until the lip sinc we have alot of work to do" Sohee looked at the ten other boys and girls in their class advisors classroom. "As you know the theme of our show is Justin Bieber. I found this video online of this video his choreographers did. It's a pretty cheeky idea. Opening with a little skit going into Beauty and A beat. There's alot of dancing involved. The choreography is in favor of the girls though, the profssionals. The boys wot worrk, we won't over work you."

...

"You did amazing today" Matt told her. "In two wees we'll be ready for the show! We will definately pown those slutty sophomores"

"Hope so"

"So after a little observation during practice i noticed Guy was ALL over you in a super cute cheesy way"

"Oh god" Sohee stopped walking. "I can't"

"He wanted me to ask you if you were interested"

"I'm just not...not right now. I have so many other problems to deal with...let him down easy for me?"

"I'll try...he'll be disappointed, though"

"i have a big dilemma, Matt"

"Tell me on the way to your house, i'll drop you off"

The two got into Matt's car. "Well, shortly after my relatioship with Joe ended i got wit Bryan"

"V's Bryan?"

"Yes Vanessa's Bryan..."

"Now they broke up, right?" Sohee nodded.

"It's a matter of time before she finds out. I want to be with Bryan but at the same time i don't because i know itll crush Vanessa"

"Why do you care waht she thinks, if you don't mind me asking? Over the summer she crushed you when she slept with Randy. Yet you continued on like nothing happened" Sohee looked down at her lap. "She's not a very good friend"

Sohee knew that for sure. She talked crap about anyone who somewhat liked her as a person. She had Holly fooled.

"Vanessa Green has caused us nothing but grief over our high school years. It's about time she's fucked in the ass. Besides, i see the way Bryan looks at you, the way he talks with you in math. I can see he really likes you"

she didn't respond.

...

Lauren collapsed onto her bed and crawled into the feetle position under her sheets. She couldn't bring herself to shed a tear even though she was falling apart in side.

Her dad walked into her room, ready to confrot the relationship status on her facebook. "Lauren, i have reasons to believe you have a boyfriend"

"Dad" she started. "do you know what a broken heart feels like?" he asked. "It feels like my whole world is meaningless" she looked up at him. Her dad was a bit confused. "I've never felt this empty in my life"

"What's going on Lauren?"

"YOu don't havee to worry about Kyle, my boyfriend, anymore. We broke up. He can't deal with this double life i'm trying to live. it's too complicated" Her dad could see she was hurting. he took a seat at the edge of her bed. "Is this how you felt when mom wanted to divorce you?" she asked him. "Emply? lifeless? depressed?"

"How do you know about that"

"Dad, I know Carly was little, but i was 12, i was not a little girl" she sat up. "I saw it. I knew it. And then she died..."

"You might know what a broken heart feels like then" her dad said. "To love something so much but knowing they just have to be let go...whether you like it or not" he looked down at his hands. "And after the initial pains sets in, the feeling of regret sets in. And that's the worst feeling of all. Knowing you went wrong, and could have done something different"
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to incorporate a new character...

So far we have the three main girls, Holly, Ashley/Sohee and Lauren. I'm thinking about giving Vanessa a deeper story and/or giving Nicole more of a part.

I also have a huge plot twist in store for later ;)