Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Bestfriend

"I have a hunch Bryan cheated on me" Vanessa was walking out of their lip sync practice with Matt. They were walking to their cars. "But i don't know who. He's such a ladies man"

"He is"

Vanessa KNOWS Matt and Sohee are good friends. "I don't understand who would do such a thing. I want to know who did it but it's so secretive. I'm not even sure if he did cheat. who can keep such a big secret?"

"They probably didn't mean any harm"

"So you think he did cheat?" Vanessa asked. Matt knew he was getting in some deep shit. He loved Sohee to death, he didn't want to blab. But Vanessa's good...for a slut.

"I don't know. Since the football season ended i haven't really been talking to Bryan"

"Oh" Vanessa said. "Have you noticed any girls around him alot?"

"V? You're paranoid, just move on. He has female friends you know"

"I know, but did any of his female friends act strange around him, nope?

"What about during math, you see him then...who does he talk to alot?"

"Hmm, mostly AJ and Anthony and Sohee" he said. "Because they're all clueless" he chuckled. "Funny story...they all came up with a group called the 'math failures' because they never understand a thing going on in class"

"They must be close"

"They are...you probably know about the study sessions they have all the time"

Vanessa didn't know, but she nodded like she did. "Well yeah they're close. The only girl i see him talking to is Sohee"

"Oh...are they close?"

"Oh yeah. Sohee told Miss E she did't want to sit next to him because he would make fun of her asian-ness but she put them together anyways." he chuckled.

"You're close with Sohee right?"

"Yeah, she tells me everything...i'm thinking it's about time to call her my best friend" Vanessa smiled.

"She tells you everything?"

"Yeah, but i guess you know everything, right?"

"Yeah, she's my best friend, too" V said. they got closer to their cars. "She probably tells you about all her boy problems right?"

"Yup, every detail. But it's nice because i tell her about my relationship problems"

"She's a fire cracker, isn't she? Although her love lfe is quite sad."

"Yeah, love that bitch"

"I just can't believe what she told me about her recent hook up--you don't know do you? Who she slept with? I don't want to tell you if she didn't tell you"

"So you know he hooked up with Bryan?" Matt asked. Vanessa smirked.

"Now i do" she got into her car.

"Oh no" Matt said.

As Vanessa was driving home she had one thing in mind: revenge

...

Bryan walked into math, his eyes brightened when he saw Sohee already taking her seat. "Hey cutie" he told her. Sohee smiled but she knew she couldn't be with him.

"C'mon, smile!" he said.

"Not in the mood"

...

"It's the hardest thing in the world to pretend not to like someone" Sohee told Matt during english. "I don't know how girls can fuck with a guys head and not feel any remorse...i feel terrible!"

"Years of practice" Matt said. "Well that's how i feel when i flirt with grls with no interest in dating them..."

"Should i just give in and tell Vanessa the truth? i mean technically i didn't ruin her relationship with him, it was falling apart. They stayed together for like an additional month after i slept with him so..."

"Um" Matt knew whatever he said to her would be a game changer for them. If he told her to confess to Vanessa then you would have the end of an iconic relationship. If he told her to just shut her trap then the friendshio still might end.

Either way Vanessa knows the truth since Matt blabbed. So whatever he told her, somewhere along the line his friendship with Sohee would end because he couldn't keep his god damn mouth shut.

"Move on, Ash" he told her. When ANYONE called he Ashley or Ash you knew it was serious.

...

When Lauren got home from school she went straight to her room. A cycle that had been going on for a few weeks no. Her dad knew this was kind of serious. She was really devastated. To sneak around with a guy, you have to REALLY like them.

Her dad walked into her room with some food. "Got your favorite from Friendly's" he said. "And some Starbucks ice tea" she didn't move. He put the food down on her night sand. "Lauren, i know this is devastating. I can see you're hurt. If you want. You can try to fight for him. Get him back" she moved her head to look at him. "I give you my love and permission"

"Really?"

"Really"

...

Sohee walked into math for the last time that week to see Bryan waiting anxiouly for her. He usually got their after she did. But today she could see the look on his face.

"Fuck me" she muttered.

"Gladly" Matt joked. Sohee took her seat and din't look at Bryan.

"Hey Ashley" he said.

"Damn" she muttered. There it was again, people calling her by her real name. No one called her by Ashley unless she was in trouble or unless someone was very serious about something.

"Yes" she turned around.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to..i said wanted too many times, let me try again" he said. he took a deep breath in and out. "Wanna hang out sometime? like a date?" Sohee wanted to smile, she wanted to kiss him and do other things but she just couldnt.

"No" she said simply. Bryan's facial expression went from nervous/happy to sad/broken. "I'm sorry but there's someone else"

Bryan looked down at his desk. He waited to long. "Dakota?" he had to ask.

"I don't want to talk about it right now" she turned around.

"Ok"

...

Holly needed to confront AJ about one thing. So during law earlier that day they buddied up to work on a mid-term study guide.

"So you have friends that are girls right?" she asked.

"Yeah, like Sohee" AJ said. Holly looked at Sohee. It made her sick. Why would AJ want to be friends with her?? If Holly was damaged goods then Sohee was garbage. "And the other Ashley Park...and some girls in my grade...why?"

"I just wanted to know. I can't wonder" AJ thought it was innocent at first but then it cliqued in his brain. Why did she care?

"Why does it matter if i have friends that are girls?" he asked.

"NO reason"

"Am i not allowed to have friend that are girls?"

"I never said that"

"Then why'd you ask??"

"I was just curious"

"Really? Seems like you're getting a bit contolling"

"I never said that...stop putting words into my mouth i just asked a fucking question" now AJ was offended with her language. Holly never sweared...or rarely.

"How many guy friends do you have, Hol?" he asked. "Just asking"

"AJ you're taking this the wrong way"

"Doesn't seem like it"