Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Stalker

16

"Lip sync show time!" Rachel exclaimed. She hugged Sohee. THey had a ritual of hugging before important events. "Kill it, girl!"

"Chill, Rach" Rachel jumped up and down.

"I'm nervous...if we fail it's all over"

"R, we're in the lead by twenty points still" Kate said. "Whatever happens we're still going to win"

"OK, but still"

"Calm down" Sohee finished her hair. "How many people do you think will be offended by my Obama shirt?"

"All of the sophomore class..." the girls laughed.

Guy walked into the class room they were using as a dressing room. "You guys ready?"

"Yes!" Rachel squealed.

"Well the sophomores are just finishing up...we're up next in like three mnutes" Rachel jumped up and down and shook Sohee.

"CALM DOWN!" Sohee left the class room with Guy. "Oh, G, thanks for helping out. I really appreciate it. I couldn't imagine how this show would have turned out without your help" Guy smiled.

"Your welcome" he blushed. "Are you coming to the basketball game toight?"

"Of course...a ton of cute boys go to Grafton" she giggled. "Just kidding. All the cute boys go here"

The show was a success. The seniors took a lead adding to their lead against the other classes. THat's how it should be right? the seniors on top.

After the show Sohee attacked Guy in a hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She knew he liked her but still she told Matt to let him down gently so it's all good, right?

...

That night Sohee and Vanessa attende a home basketball game.

"You designed this?" V asked as she looked at the program. "It's nice"

"Thanks, although the names are ridiculous to spell"

"Honestly how do you say that last name?" Sohee shrugged. "Anyways, i'll find us a seat, get me some candy, please?"

"Ok" Vanessa left. Sohee heded to the concession stand and waited in line. She looked through the program she made. "I should be a graphic designer" she said. she looked at once of the other pages. "Or not"

Her design teacher came up to her. "Ashley we had a problem with the program" she pointed to one of the basketball players from the other team. "It seems like you spelled his name wrong"

"Oh...well then" she said. the teacher walked away. "I'm sorry"

"No problem...i just wanted to see the pretty face bhind the makng of this program...Ashley Park?"

"Yes" she said with a smirk. "Just one question...how the fuck do you say your name?"

"THat's not important. I'm Zack" they shook hands.

"FYI everyone calls me Sohee"

"Sohee?"

"My middle name" she said. "There's two Ashley Parks in my grade so...everyone just calls me Sohee"

"Chinese?"

"Korean"

"Cool" he said. "I'm 1/4th asian"

"That's interesting" she said. "Good for you"

"Are you directly from Korea? or are you American born?"

"I was born in Korea"

A whistle blew from the gym signalling the start of the game. "Well Ash--Sohee...i'd like to get to know you better...what are you doing after this?"

"Nothing" Sohee smiled.

"Great...i'll find you afterwards"

"Cool" Zack walked away. Sohee smiled. She didn't even get the candy for Vanessa, she ran into the gym to tell her the great news.

...

While Sohee and Zack went out on a date after the game. Vanessa went home to look this 'Zack' character up on facebook. She needed to know more about him. She was still looking for revenge.

...

After the game that AJ was attending, Holly grabbed her closest friends, Hannah, Kim and Heather to stalk him or 'surveillence him' as Holly put it.

Using Heather's car they followed AJ and his friends up to the mall where they went to a restaurant. Heather parked her car as close to the door as she could.

"OK, really Holls, this is tres creepy" Heather said.

"It's for evidence" KIm said. she had binoculars and everything for Holly.

"DOn't encourage her!" Heather said. "This breaks like every trust boundary ever established"

"I'm not breaking the trust wall" Holly said. "I'm simply just wondering"

"Why don't you ask?"

"Because he thinks i'm trying to controll him"

"BUT YOU ARE!" Hannah exclaimed.

"I just want to know...simple as that"

"Oh my fuckng god" Hannah covered her face with her hoodie. "I can't believe i'm an accomplice to a crime...waht if he saw us following him?"

"He doesn't know Heather's car" Holly's said. "Which is why i asked her...what else would you guys be doing on a Wednesday night?

"...point made"

"Ok i got him" Kim said with her binoculars. "I see AJ, some junior, Ashley Park 2, Vanessa..."

"VANESSA!!!" Holly grabbed the binoculars. "That fucking slut"

Heather turned to Hannah, amazed and scared that Holly just used two swears in once sentence.

"I'm scared" Hannah said. She covered her head with the hoodie.

"Me too"