Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Games

"Winter Carnival in three weeks!" Vanessa exclaimed. "I'm so pumped...are you?" Sohee nodded. They were waiting for their dates for winter ball outside the school. "Come on, cheer up"

"I will...once i get on the dance floor" they giggled. Zack and his friend, who goes to Sohee and Vanessa's school, Mike came out of a car and walked up to them.

"Hey" Mike hugged Sohee. "Have fun" he handed her a condom and winked.

"Ok" Sohee said.

"Good evening, love" Zack said to her, kissing her cheek sweetly.

"Hello" Sohee said, swooning. Even though they've been dating now for a few weeks, they were falling hard for each other. Well, at least Sohee thought he was falling for her. She didn't know the truth.

Lauren and Kyle were waitng insside for them. Sucking each other's face, trying to enjoy any minute they had together.

"Disgusting" Vanessa said. "Pull yourself apart" she stepped in between them. "Now let's party!!" the six of them hit the dance floor.

After about an hour and a half Lauren and Kyle left to head to Kyle's place. On the way their Kyle couldn't stop touching her, distracting her from her driving.

When they got to his house, they wrestled inside, trying to find his keys. They collided against every wall in his houses until they got to his bed. Kyle pushed her on and unbuckled his pants.

"I love you, Lo" he said. He slid his pants off.

"No talking, just get over here" he smirked.

...

"Where'd they go?" SOhee asked. "Lauren was my ride home"

"You're on the way, i'll drop you off" Mike said. Mike left with Sohee and Zack.

Vanessa turned to Holly. "It's just us...got plans?"

"Nope"

"Ok, come over"

Vanessa took Holly over to her house. It was just her and her mom. A pretty quiet existence.

Vanessa took Holly up to her room on the second floor. "God i'm exhausted" she starte to take her dress off. "I'm one evil mother fucker"

"Did you have fun with Mike??"

"Nah, he was all over Sohee and Zack...i honestly don't know why so many guys like her"

"Because she's not a bitch" Holly muttered.

"COme again?" Vanessa asked.

"I didn't say anything"

"Oh...anyways, between me and you i think i solved my problem with her"

"I thought you guys are like best friends?"

"Well" Vanessa smirked. "Maybe i would be if she didn't steal my boyfriend away from me. Fucking slut"

"Wait, what?" Holly asked.

"She slept with Bryan, this causing the downfall of my relationship with him. We were so heated at the begining of the year. I knew he wnt somewhere else. I just didn't think Ash--Sohee would do something like that" she said. Vanessa changed into somthing else.

"What exactly are you planning?" Holly asked.

"Well, i got Zack in on it. He pretends to date Sohee and like her and i pay him. Then later he comes to me for sex or anything else he wants" Vanessa sat down on her bed. "Isn't it genius?" she smiled. Holly looked horrified. "Come on Hol, its brilliant"

"I guess it is" she muttered out.

"Well anyways" Vanessa looked at herself in her compact mirror. "She's going to get it when she thinks she's falling in love with someone who doesn't love her back. The ultimate insult"

"Yeah, you are pretty brilliant, Vee" Holly sat on her bed. Silently trying to understand what was going on. She wasn't close with Sohee but they were definately friends. Should Holly do the right thing or turn the other cheek?

...

Two weeks later and things were pretty much the same. Holly decided she was going to keep her mouth shut and try to maybe save her friendship with Vanessa. Vanessa was all she had. She wasn't close to Lauren or Sohee like Vanessa was.

...

Before Winter Carnival that afternoon Sohee needed a camera to record everything. She was into film. She liked editing and the effects and making videos. So that year she wanted to record and help out the school news program.

She went into one of the video productions teachers room during her study hall to grab a camera.

When she walked in, Mike was all over her. He didn't know why she found her so fascinating. Was it because she was her bestfriends girlfriend or because she was fun to be around? Zack didn't like her that much, but Mike did. She was a nice girl.

"Hey Sohee" he said as she walked in.

"Hey"

"Hi Sohee" a guy named Shawn said.

"Hey Shawn"

"Can i have a hug?"

"Maybe later, i'm on the run" she grabbed the camera and darted out

"She likes me more than you" Mike muttered.

"What the fuck did you say?" Shawn asked.

"I didn't say a word" MIke smirked.

"White boys these days...." Mike giggled.

...

"It's the start of winter carnival!!!" Vanessa screamed as they walked down the hall to the gym. "I'm so pumped...are you?" Holly nodded. Sohee jumped onto Vanessa's back.

"Hey!" the girls laughed. "I got my camera. I'm ready!"

"I'm glad Mr. Cody made you official film kid" Vanessa said. "I want to rewatch this later"

"DOn't worry, i'll get all the good bits. Matt got me into the VIP secton"

"There's a VIP section on the bleachers?" Vanessa asked. "They're bleachers"

"I guess the front row is where all the good kids sit" Sohee said. "And it's reserved to players and class officers and me"

"Well, have fun" Vanessa said. They seperated. Sohee jumped onto Matt's back.

"Hey!" she xclaimed. "I'm so pumped.

"Me too!" he exclaimed. "I just want to scream"

"AAAHHHH" she screamed.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH" he scream back. "YeaH! Seniors!!!"

"WoooO!!!"

"You look cute today, So" he said. "You and you're bandana around your knee"

"It's good luck"

"In Korean?"

"No, just for me"

"Well that's cool too"

The first event started, tug of war. Literally the two of them screamed and laughed and held her each other close, feeling the anticipation. At one point Matt was holding her hand, squeezing it when their team was up.

His girlfriend wasn't too happy about this.

The second event was dodgeball. Sohee got a quick interview with some of the male players while they were setting up.

"So, Lauren's boyfriend, how do you feel like you'll do today"

"I think we'll go awesome. We're going to crush the freshman to smitherines"

"Good. That's what i want to hear...so Mike, it's only your second winter carnival here, what are you most excited about?"

"Definately dodgeball. I get to hit little kids"

"Sweet, i love to do that too. Oh, my sisters playing dodgebball, she's the small asian. Hit her in the head"

"I didn't know you had a sister"

"Yeah, her name is Shay" Sohee turned the camera off. "She's the small asian with the bandana around her knee"

"My god" Matt said. "I've never seen your sister before. You're literally twinning"

"Unfortunately" she said. "Well anyway, anihalate the freshman for me"

"Will do"

The dodgeball game started. Everytime Mike got someone out or did something good, he would look over to Sohee and she would smile and hid her face with the camera.

During the game Matt kept grabbing her hand and squeezing it, to relieve his anxiety. It's hard enough watching, it's evn harder knowing that he picked the teams and that if his team failed everyone would blame him for their lost.

"God damn Sohee" Matt said when the game was over. "Today has been an amazing day" Sohee pointed to the bandana around her knee.

"It gave us goodluck" Matt kissed her knee. "That was weird"

"Whatever" the two walked up to their lockers. "I'm just so happy"

"Matt" he turned around to see the voice calling him, it was his girlfriend, Hailey.

"Hey babe" he leaned in to kiss her but she dodged it. "Wait, what's wrong?"

"I saw that you were all over Ashley Park" Matt looked to Ashley who was at her locker giggling with Heather and Kim.

"No way" Matt said. "We're just friends"

"Really? You were holding hangs, hugging, you kissed her fucking knee" Hailey said. "Whats going on?" Matt feeld like minutes passed before he answered but in reality only a few seconds had passed. IN those split seconds he was thinking about his relationship with Sohee. Maaybe he did have feelings for her. No, way that's impossible.

Mike walked passed Matt and Hailey over to Sohee. "hey" he said.

"Oh hey" Sohee hugged Mike. "That was an awesome game you played. Congrats. I also got some also action shots...i'll show you tomorrow" Mke smiled.

"You hanging out with Zack tonight?"

"Probably not he said he's busy" Mike thought about what Zack could possibly be doing. He doesn't have a game nor does he have work. Odd. "Maybe Wednesday we can hang out....double date with you and Vanessa?"

"Nah, i'm not interested in her"

"Well find a date so we can double date" Mike smirked.

"I'll work on it"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sohee's really becoming a Mary Sue and the star of the show :( i hate it but whatever...

Poll:

Who do you think Sohee should end up with?