Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Hospital

21--

Kyle stopped by Matt's house of the way home from day 2 of winter carnival. Sohee didn't want to give Matt the footage of today's events personally so Kyle volunteered to do it.

"Hey man!" Kyle hugged him. "We're still in first. We won volleyball and we're definately creaming in free throws. Oh and we won both dress up days but the evidence is all here" he handed Matt the camera. "Just give it back to Sohee before tomorrow's events"

"I thought she was going to drop it off?" Matt sat down.

"She didn't want to...i told her why you fought...well attacked Mike"

"Great"

"Well when Mike went up to do free throws they were chanting her name" Kyle said. "The juniors were"

"Great"

"And then again when Joe went up for free thows" he smirked. "But she was expecting that" Matt turned the camera on.

"But yeah she's just confused" Kyle said. "When you get back to school THursday just talk to her"

"I'll probably call or swing by later today or tomorrow" he said. "I don't want to freak her out. She's my best friend"

Too late, Kyle thought. "Anyways, enjoy the footage. We're doing really well!" Kyle left. Matt turned the footage on. He watched Mike's free throws. When he was done he ran over to Sohee. She gave the camera to Lauren and Lauren recorded the two hugging. Matt sighed.

"I didn't let you down!" Mike screamed. "I didn't let you down..."

...

That night Sohee and Shay headed to winter guard practice. "God i'm exhausted!" Sohee exclaimed. "Winter carnival has taken the life out of me. I've been screaming for the last two days practically...and my wittle sister!" she pinched Shay's cheek. "Got ten shots in free throws!"

Shay shook her head. "That was so bad!"

"No you did good! You did alot better then fucking Hannah who got three"

"I guess" Shay said. "Anyways, being class prez is hard. Jenny makes it look easy"

"I can't stand Jenny" Sohee said. "She was chanting 'Sohee' during Joe's free throws" she sighed. "I don't understand how i get into these situations. Am i too flirty with guys?"

"No, Ash, you're just a really good friend" a friend named Emily said. "Honestly, i wish i had a friend like you. Who's so easy going and fun to be around. You don't go after people like Vanessa does and you don't hold grudges like Nicole does"

"I guess" Sohee said. "Sometimes i want to go back to being Ashley Park instead of Sohee" she said. "Ashley Park was a respectable girl with great grades and alot of friends. Sohee's just a maneater"

"Don't say that" Shay hugged her big sister. "Emily's right, you're an amazing person. That's why people love you so much"

...

Lauren got home quickly after working on the class flag at school. She went up to her room and dumped the contents of her purse on the bed. She was super late on her period. She grabbed the pregnancy test she bought. a tear rolled down her face.

"Please be false, please be false" she ran into the bathroom. Abbout ten minutes later. "FUCK!" she exclaimed.

...

Holly logged onto facebook that night to tell the facebook world that she got accepted into Westfield State, her top school. She saw that Ross was online. Lauren did suggest she move on but...Ross closed the door on her she couldn't open it.

Ross ended up inviting her to chat.

Holly: hey
Ross: im glad u answered, ive ben meaning 2 talk 2 u
Holly : about what?
Ross: well...i don't kno, we nevr talk anymore. We got close @ the beginn of the year
Holly: learn how to spell god damn it
Ross: lol
Holly: but your right, we were close
Ross: You're*
Holly: fuck you
Ross: ;)

she continued with her gut clenching convo with Ross for a good hour. They talked about well not being friends anymore and how they're school year was going. Holly even gushed about getting into college. She never talked about college with her friends, because they didn't care as much as Ross did.

Ross: whoa did you see Shay Park's post?
Holly: about what?
Ross: Sohee's in the hospital

Holly quickly turned to Shay's facebook page. Her status written about ten minutes ago was: Sohee's in the hospital, she might not be in school tomorrow, please pray!

"Mom!" Holly exclaimed. her mom came into her room.

"What??"

"What's the closest hospital that an ambulance would take a patient too"

"Dpeends where the patient is"

"Sohee's house"

"Then definately Umass, why?"

"She's in the hospital we have to go!" Holly grabed her hoodie and shoes and ran out the door.

...

Holly went up to Sohee's room. She was lying in a bed, awake, connected to a bunch of machienes. she clearly wasn't breathing on her own.

Sohee waved to Holly. "Hey" Holly stood next to her. "What's wrong?"

"Asthma attack" Shay said.

"I didn't know she had asthma"

"She hasn't had an attack in eight years" Shay said. "Yeah, thank god my mom was home or i wouldn't know what to do" she chuckled. "But she can't breathe or talk so don't bother"

"Got it...does Vanessa know?"

"Yeah i texted her and Rachel. They should be here soon"

"Hang in there Sohee, i bet you'll be better in no time"

...

Kyle logged into facebook after he heard Sohee was in the hospital from Lauren. he saw a ton of people posting things along the lines of 'feel better Sohee' and etc.

He noticed Bryan was inviting him to a chat. They werent the best of friends but they weren't strangers to each other either.

Kyle: Wat up?
Bryan: how's Sohee?
Kyle: Lo says she's fine, but she might not be in school
Bryan: oh
Kyle: but i doubt she wud go down easy. u know ash she's a fighter"
Bryan: oh right, she is :)
Kyle: anyways, i want to ask somthng
Bryan: wat?
Kyle: what do you know about Vanessa and Zack?
Bryan: Zack being Sohee's boyfriend?
Kyle: yea
Bryan: nothin, i don't talk much with her. Knda had my heart stomped on
Kyle: oh yea...
Bryan: but i know he playz basketball, y?
Kyle: i think i know a big secret i'm not supposed to know

Kyle looked at his computer. As soon as Bryan asked what that secret was, Kyle would confess to everything he knew. Bryan had to know, right? he kept tabs on Ashley.

But he didn't know. Just fueling to the ammount of people who knew this giant secret and din't tell a soul.