Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Broken

"She knows" Matt said over to the phone to Bryan. "Tomorrow is not going to be a good day for anyone"

Bryan sighed. "So if i were you, don't piss her off" Matt said.

Bryan then had a thought. "Hey random thought, what day is it?"

"The 13th" MAtt said. "TOmorrow's Valentines day...it's going to get ugly and potentially emotional. I'm thinking we need to gang up on Vanessa"

"I'm right behind you" Bryan said. "Anways, call me if anythng else happens...did you talk to her yet?"

"No, she's coming over" Bryan looked at his phone clock.

"It's 9:30"

"Who cares, she was crying on the phone"

"Oh god"

"Yeah...anyways, be prepared to break up a fight at lunch"

"Got it" Matt hung up. Bryan thought of all the things he could do to cheer Sohee up. He didn't want her to cry. He's never actually seen her cry but eye-witnesses have said it's not an easy sight. Sohee has such a bright personality, you wouldn't want to see her sad or anything but happy.

Bryan jumped up. Well, Sohee's obviously done with Zack so she'll need a new valentine. Bryan quickly drove up to the local mall.

...

"Oh god" Matt said. When he got to the door Sohee was more relaxed then he thought. "You okay?"

"I'm fine" she said. She sounded a bit bitter. "Zack wants to get back with me" she smirked. "slapped that bitch hard" Mike nodded.

"It was intense..." he said. "Anyways if i could i would hit a girl" he said. "She had no right" Matt hugged Sohee. She sobbed and sniffled a bit but she was fine.

"And of course tomorrow's Valentines Day" she said. "I thought Zack and I were going out to a fancy dinner" she started crying. Matt held her.

"You can be forever alone...like the rest of us" Mike said. He hugged Sohee with Matt.

...

"SO i got this all set up" Bryan said. He came into school early with Randy. "I got all these red and white roses...she'll love it!

"Good job" Ross said.

"I also sent her a flower for that fundraiser

"What does it say?"

"'Keep Calm and be Mine" they both smirked.

"Cheesy bastard"

"Who cares...i just...maybe i don't get my chance with her but i know i love her and i want her to atleast feel better"

"Yeah i get you" Ross said. "Anyways, hope you get laid tonight" Bryan blushed. "No honestly, get laid tonight"

"I'll try"

The two walked around the corner and saw Sohee at her locker, with Randy. Apparently Randy saw her break up from Zack on facebook last night and set up this elaborate Valentines day gift. Heart shaped balloons taped to her locker, chocolates, a teddy bear, flowers. By the looks of it she was crying.

"God damn" Ross said. "Sorry" he turned to Bryan. Bryan turned right back around, throwing the flowers into a trash can.

...

Lauren waited for Kyle in front of his locker. She bought him a bag of all his favorite snacks, drinks, a few movies and cute gifts. Their first Valentines Day together.

When Kyle arrived she kissed hi seductively on the neck. "Hey baby" she said. She presented him with her gift.

"I'll give you my gift later" Kyle said. "It's a big surprise" he touched her nose with his nose. "Love you, Lo"

"Love you too..." she wanted to tell him about her pregnancy but she had to wait at least until after Valentines Day. She didn't want to ruin it.

...

During math Bryan waited anxiously for Sohee to arrive. After all the bells rung and everyone was seated and she still wasn't there.

"Where's Miss Park?" the teacher asked.

"Oh she had an asthma attack during gym" someone said.

"Jeez" Matt said. "She's not having a good week"

"I know right"

About half way throught he period Sohee came in smiling.

"I heard you and Randy are back together" Matt said, crossing the room in almost two steps. "Tell me it's true!" he looked extra excited. Sohee smirked. Bryan's heart broke. She was so good at breaking his heart.

"Nothings official but i am his valentine" she said, she was blushing. She was holding a white rose. Her favorite.

"Can i go to the bathroom?" Bryan asked. He quickly got up. he didn't want to be around her.

"What was that about?" Sohee asked.

"I saw him holding a bouquet of flowers ths morning" a boy named Anthony said.

"Oh"

...

Rachel waited for Vanessa to leave their english class. She needed to confront that bitch when Sohee didn't know about it.

"Vanessa" she started.

"Please just stop" Vanessa said. "I've gotten lectures from Matt, Randy, Mike...i'm done with the lectures" Rachel pushed Vanessa up against a locker.

"This isn't a lecture, it's a threat" she said. "Don't talk to Sohee again, understood? We can do much better then low life like you"

"How do you know she'll stop talking to me?" Vanessa asked, smirking. "She needs someone to lead her and i'm a leader"

"she has Randy again" Rachel said. Vanessa's smirk faded. She knew when Randy and Sohee were together there was no room for Vanessa. Sohee was another person, herself. "And just like last year, you'll be the lone ranger. Have fun!" Rachel let Vanessa go and walked away.

...

Bryan ran out into the hall during a class. He punched lockers, kicked them. He noticed he was in the same hall as Sohee's locker. he went up to the balloon's innocently dangling from her locker and popped all four of them. He didn't feel guilt or any kind of remorse. He was just so angry.

...

Sohee was enjoyin her day so far but she still had so many questions and no answers. She found Holly at lunch.

"Hey" she started.

"hey"

"I wanted to know something kind of important"

"Like what?"

"I know you're close to Vanessa"

"Not anymore" Holly said.

"Well, you were...did you know she made a deal with Zack?" Sohee asked. Holly looked down at the table. Sohee didn't need a verbal answer, she was picking up on her vibes. "Wow" she started. "I would expect something like this from Vanessa but not from you, Hol, you're one of the nicest girls i know and even though she was doing something so terrible to me...you let her" Sohee got up from the table.

Holly covered her face. She looked at her lunch table, finding herself alone. Is this how it's happening? is this the end of the line? THis is what she deserves right? For being such an ass-hole.

She looked around the cafeteria and saw all these kids, acting so happy like they have their whole lives ahead of them. So bright and hopeful. What did she have to live for? She ruined her relationship, she has no friends. Is this what high school turns you into? The person you thought you'd never be?

Holly made sad eye contact with Ross. They stared into each other's eyes for a good ten seconds before she got up and left. He followed.

Sohee made her way across the room to Lauren and her other close friends like Rachel and the other wonder seniors minus Vanessa. "Ok so Holly knew all along...anyone else keeping secrets from me that broke my heart?" she asked.

"I had no idea" Lauren said. "Kyle did, though"

"Kyle knew?" Rachel asked. "If Kyle knew then he found out from..."

"Matt, who told Mike" Sohee filled in the blanks. "Great"

"We need new friends" Rachel said. Vanessa strutted over to her table not expecting much of anything to change between them. Yeah she had the scuffle in the hall with Rachel but was she actually serious?? Rachel put her foot up on the last avalible seat at the table.

"What, so i can't sit with you?"

"YOu can't sit with us" Sohee said. "Not now not eveer" she looked her dead in the eyes.

"Fine" Vanessa headed back in the other direction.

All along it was a fever
A cold with high-headed believers


...

Right before the day's events were about to start, the school started distributing the flowers. You could send your valentine a cute flower for just three dollars a piece. Alot of people got Vanessa flowers last year but this year she didn't get any. Instead Sohee got one from Bryan.

Sohee was super surprised when she received the flower. She looked at the tag and it said 'keep calm and be mine Love Bryan'.

She blushed. She looked up and saw Bryan standing across the bleachers. She smiled and waved. He didn't have the heart to smile but he raised his hand to do a little wave. She smelt the flower. Did she make the right choice? She's waited forever for Bryan.

But that's the point, she waited.

"Here we go seniors, here we go!" they start chanting behind her. She continues to stare at Bryan while he stares back. "Here we go seniors, here we go!"

He wasn't smiling nor did he look happy. Sohee knew why.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think this story's theme song is 'Stay' by Rihanna. I love that song SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much