Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Tears

That night, the night of all nights, Randy took Sohee out on a romantic getaway. He knows how much they've been though in the last year so it had to be special and relevant.

...

Around 6 the dinner date was over, Sohee went home and started to get ready for dance class. The others girls WANTED dance class on that night of all nights because of one thing only. They needed to confront Vanessa once and for all.

Sohee decided to take a little walk from her house to the elementary school playground. When she was smaller her mom would take her and Shay to the park all the time. Now that they're older it's all about boys.

She got to the park and she got right on the merry-go-round like piece of equiptment. She started to spin around it. Feeling the wind in her hair and the inner child in her.

Bryan took a run up to the same park. Exercising cleared his mind in most situations. He got to the park and saw Sohee spinning around. He decided to join her. He latched on to the merry-go round and sat across from her. She didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry" he admitted.

"THank you" she said. "For the flower...i don't know what you're sorry for" she said. Knowing exactly what he was going to apologize for.

"I popped your balloons" he said. "And i knew about Vanessa's plan for a few days i guess" he said. Sohee nodded. She pushed the ride faster and leaned against the supports.

"You know" Sohee started. "Today i really just wanted you to ask to be my Valentine" she admitted. "Because i waited so long to be with you. You said after we had our...fling...that you were going to leave Vanessa for me...but you spent a good three weeks with her. Do you know how much that hurts?"

"Yeah i do. Knowing you're with Zack hurts"

"It's even harder knowing i ignored you for weeks after you left Vanessa because i didn't want to hurt her feelings" she said. "And now we're here" she said. "We're both single and yet i don't want to be with you" Bryan's stomach dropped. "Because even when you had the oppurtunity to be with me...you hesitated and it took you three weeks to care again" he looked down at his feet. "But in good news" she said with a little smirk. "I always believe there's something beautiful hidden under hate....and there is...Yesterday night from Matt i found out Randy broke up with me because Vanessa threatened him" she paused. "And he regrets it"

"I am happy for you" he lied.

"Good" she said. "Because this is what i've wanted all along. To be back with him, because he loved me and i loved him and nothing in the world mattered if we weren't together" she said. She stopped the ride. "See you tomorrow, Bryan" she got off and started her walk home.

...

Rachel showed up twenty minutes early for dance, prepared to kick some ass. Sohee showed up after five minutes.

"I'm not hitting anyone!" Sohee said. "I don't even want to talk about it, let's just dance. We have to do a show tomorrow at Winter Carnival we need to perfect it" Rachel nodded. "What?"

"I just want you to talk to her...according to Matt--"

"Don't mention his name"

"According to thee who will not be named....you didn't really talk to her about it like tell her how you feel"

"Give me time"

"Ok" Cassie and Katie showed up at that exact moment.

"I'm ready to kick ass!" Cassie exclaimed.

Vanessa showed up two minutes later. The other four girls stared at her as she put her things down on the opposite side of the room and got ready to dance.

"We have five minutes until Miss Kay walks in" Rachel said. "Do it"

"No"

"Do it" Cassie said.

"no"

"DO IT!" Katie said.

"FINE!!" Sohee exclaimed. It got super awkward. Vanessa turned to them. They were maybe fifteen yards away from each other. "I can't even fucking look at you" Sohee muttered. "Are you happy!" she screamed. "Are you happy! you got what you wanted i'm fucking miserable!" Vanessa smirked. Rachel made a move to attack her but Cassie and Katie blocked her. "But i don't care" Sohee said. "I don't care about you. Got get hit by a fucking train for all i care" she admitted. "Your just a bitter whore, trying to make people as unhappy as you...and i don't want to be around someone like that anymore"

"Fuck you" Vanessa spat. Sohee didn't recall waht happened. She just kind of attacked Vanessa in blind rage. And for ten seconds Rachel, and the remaining Wonder Seniors LET her.

...

Ten minutes after Sohee and Bryan talked at the park, Bryan posted a status on facebook about where he was and how Valentines day 2013 was so sad.

Mike got from twitter that Sohee was also at the park at the exact same time so putting two and two together he calle Matt who then proceeded to find Bryan walking in the town center coincidentally.

"God damn it Bryan!" Matt drove his car along the road and followed him. "What the fuck did you say the Sohee"

"More then you could' he said, knowing that Matt and Sohee weren't even talking at the moment.

Matt stopped the car abruptly and got out, slamming the door behind him. "Fuck you!" he exclaimed. He jumped on the side walk next to Bryan. "Do you know what i've been through today? I have been shut out from my best friend and i have no where to turn" he said. Bryan noticed he looked like he had been crying. "All i want is for you to stop being so pathetic. Popping her god damn balloons, trash talking her with Ross...seriously?" eh asked. "STOP BEING A PATHETIC BITTER BASTARD!" Bryan slapped Matt in the face.

They stood there looking, staring at each other for a good five seconds before Matt tackled Matt to the ground. It all happened rather fast but by the time they broke the fight up themselves thy were suddenly cool.

"You know the story of Sohee and Randy, rigght?" Matt asked. "THey were so happy together last year. Honestly i'd never seen a cuter couple" he started. "They were inseperable, they brought out the best of each other, honestly, she made Randy a nicer, better person. She was just so happy. Before they started dating she always looked so miserable" he started shedding the tears. "And all i want is for my best friend to be happy again"
♠ ♠ ♠
about three chapters left....