Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Cool

25--

I threw my hands in the air I said show me something
He said, if you dare come a little closer

Round and around and around and around we go
Ohhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay


>>>

Around the same time Sohee and Bryan went to the park, but slightly after Bryan and Matt got into a fight in the middle of the street. Holly and Ross decided to meet up at a local coffeeshop. Not a date, just a 'gathering' as Holly put it.

"This week has literally been the best and worst week of my life" Ross said. "Losing to the sophomores is sad sad stufff" Holly nodded. "But at least i'm talking to you again" he smiled, she smiled.

"I agree with you on that. I've pretty much had the best of both worlds. My best friend betrayed me, Sohee hates me, but at least i'm talking to you again"

"Why does Sohee hate you?" he asked. Holly sighed.

"I knew about Vanessa's 'deal" she used air quotes. "With Zack" she admitted. "And Sohee found out today and hates me for stooping to Vanessa's level"

"Oh" Ross said. "Well...then"

"It's dark...considering how much i couldn't stand being treated poorly by Vanessa, i didn't tell Sohee and it kills me. Considering Vanessa told AJ something private that ruined my relationship with him..." she cut off. "I'm sorry, you're not a therapist"

"I could be" he smiled. She chuckled.

...

That night Sohee, along with a good portion of the senior class, removed Vanessa from the following social media websites: Facebook, twitter, tumblr, anything they could remove her from. No one wanted to be associated with her anymore.

Even though not many people were close with both Sohee and Vanessa. Alot knew about the story and what Vanessa did. Now alot of people had a REASON to hate Vanessa.

Vanessa was ignored via text and phone calls. And if they did answer they ddin't want to talk to her. So basically she would wallow in her self-pity on today of all days. Lovely.

...

Holly called Sohee around 10 that night. Sohee actually answered because Ross sent her a text saying to answer, that this was going to be good.

"Hey" she started.

"Hi, Ash" Holly started. "Thanks for answering"

"I need to go to bed so..."

"Um...i wanted you to know that i had no intention of hurting you" she said. "I really debated telling you but then i thought about what use that would make. Are things going to change now? Or are we going to let Vee walk over us"

"I'm done with her...i kind of attacked her at dance class" Holly laughed.

"No way, really?"

"Yeah...kind of intense but i liked it"

"Anyways" Holly said. "I want you to know that i found out a few days ago that Vanessa is the reason AJ and i broke up"

"Really?"

"Yeah, she told him all my secrets that i kept from him...but he perosnally told me he'd never date that bitch"

"Good"

"So are we cool?"

"Cool as ice" Holly smiled.

...

Lauren put Kyle's name on an envelope signed 'Love Lauren' on it. She slid it under the door to his house and quickly ran out to her car. She just couldn't. She couldn't tell him straight up.

Kyle noticed the letter sliding under the door and grabbed it. He smiled at Lauren's cute purple pen and cutesy cursive print. Another valentines day gift? they already did the usual, dinner, movie, sex.

He opened the envlope. There was a picture and a post it stuck to the picture. He noticed the picture before. He had a few of those in his baby books. he read the note aloud. "I'm pregnant" he practically fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
two chapters left...