Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Red

"Last day of winter carnival" Mike said. "We need to go all out, all in and be ruthless" Matt put a line of blue face paint under each eye. "LET'S GO SENIORS!" he chanted and rallied with his other friends. Sohee recorded the whole thing. She paused the camera.

"You guys are ridiculous"

"At least i'm not wearing shorts in the winter"

"Touche" Randy ran down the hall and hugged Sohee.

"Happy birthday!" he screamed. Suddenly half the hall was singing happy birthday to her. She just blushed and stood in Randy's arms. He put a pink crown on her head plus a pink cape. He kisse her cheek. "Happy birthday, babe"

"Thanks" she turned a deep red.

"All bow down to Queen Sohee!" Mike, Dakota, Kyle and Guy all bowed down to Sohee.

"Wow" she said. "Anyways...i'll see you around" she left. Matt started walking toward her.

"Hey" he said when he got close. "PLease talk to me"

"You have..." she looked at her phone clock. The bell rung. "Opps out of time!" she continued down the hall. Mike patted him on the back.

"She'll come around"

...

Lauren and Kyle ditched school a few hours early just to go to the doctor. Kyle needed more then a plastic stick to determine whether or not they're pregnant. To Kyle this was a big deal. Unlike his father who left his mother for dead when she got pregnant at 19, he wanted to be there. He wasn't happy about it, but at least he wanted to be there.

"We look ridiculous" Lauren said. THey were sitting in the reception area all decked out in their class color, blue. Kyle had blue face paint on. "We look like immature children"

"I feel like i'm in Juno" Kyle said. "I'm Micheal Cera and you're Ellen Page?" Lauen smirked.

"You actually watched the movie?" he asked.

"YEah, of course, it was our first secret date, how could i not?" Lauren kissed Kyle on teh cheek.

"Whatever happpens, i love you"

"I love you more" he took her hand. "I'll be here"

...

Ross planned out his route to Law to match Holly's. He caught her in the hall and started walking with her. "Fancy seeing you here" he said. He would beat himself up for saying that.

"Yeah..." Holly said slowly. "You pumped for winter carnival?"

"Of course, it's all..yah i won't even bother"

"Better not" she chuckled. "It's all blue for round two!"

"And i agree with you" they got to their Law classroom. "Can i ask something?" he asked, stopped outside the door.

"Ok, shoot"

"Can i kiss you?" Holly was a bit taken back at first but the smile slowly crawled across her face. He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. THey both turned red.

"Class couple!" Dakota said as he cut between them. "So precious!"

Holly and Ross held hands into the class room. It was absolute pandamonium. The juniors took their side of the room and the seniors had their side

Lauren came in alone, looking down at her feet.She just made the biggest decision of her life.

Kyle and Lauren made the decison to go ahead with an abortion. For the sake of their futures, for the sake of everyone's futures.
♠ ♠ ♠
1 more chapter!

If you'd like a sequel, comment!