Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Stay

Everyone was antsy for the events for that day to start. Everyone just wanted to Seniors to be crowned for two years in a row. Basically three if you count the year they ALMOST won. Anyways, they called down the freshman right after the sophomores.

Ryan waited for Shay to come in by the gym doors. Once he saw that cute asian decked out in all purple she pulled her aside.

"Hey" he said. At lost for words.

"Hey" she said.

"I wanted to ask you something...but you weren't in study this morning"

"Ok"

"After this...maybe tonight, do you wanna maybe go out?" Her face lit up, just like Sohee's.

"Uh...sure! definatelY!" she said happily.

"Cool, i can have my sister take us to the moovies tonight?"

"Yeah definately!" Ryan kissed Shay on the cheek, then Shay bravely pulled Ryan in for a seductive kiss on the lips.

Sohee witnessed the kiss between her little sister and Ryan. She smild. "GET IT IN SHAY!" she screamed down the hall. they both turned red and headed into the gym.

Sohee waited outside the gym for Bryan, i guess it was time to make up with people. She realized in Law that shutting Matt out for something he didn't understand was stupid. He didn't mean to cause her any harm. he was her best friend, for now and forever. And with Bryan, they had such great chemistry. In a relationship or not.

Bryan found Sohee outside the gym, he smiled, she smiled back. "I'm sorry" he said first. "I'm just..terrible"

"No you're not"

"But you're right" Bryan said. "I had my chance to be with you and i missed it and i deserve your hatred towards me" Sohee took his hand.

"I don't hate you..." she said. "I just want to be friends, like good friends and put this week and everything that happened between us into a box and ship it down a bridge" Bryan laughed at her metaphors.

"You're ridiculous" he said. "But thanks for accepting me"

"Just one last hting" Sohee said. "I end deals with hugs" Bryan and Sohee had one last embrace. In that moment, being in his arms she felt like she was making a mistake. She compared her hugs with Randy with her hugs with Bryan. She fit into Bryan like a puzzle. With Randy, those intense feelings they had for each other have faded. Was she imagining those things??

...

Lauren found Holly n the bleachers so they could all sit together again. Her eyes were red and sad.

"You ok?" Holly asked.

"Not sure"

"Hey, where'd you go earlier?"

"TO see a doctor...regarding my pregnancy" she said. Holly's mouth practially ripped from her jaw. "But me and Kyle talked about it on the ride back" she said. "And it's not worth bringing a child into this world when we are children ourselves" Holly put her arms around Lauren. "I just don't want to make mistakes and regret it later"

"Think of now" Holly said. "Not the past or the future. Just think of how you are now and what's best for you now on Sohee's 18th birthday"

Sohee climbed the bleachers with Rachel and Hugged Holly and Lauren. "Ready!" Rachel asked them. "I'm so pumped! We even have the chance to preform our lip sync show again at the end before they call out the final results" she said. "I'm shaking i'm so pumped!" Rachel said.

"Sohee!" Matt called from the bottom of the bleachers. He pointed to his clock and then fingered her down. Sohee turned to Rachel.

"You love Matt, forgive him already!" Sohee nodde. She ran down the bleachers and went into the hall with Matt.

"I'm sorry" he said. "I'm so so so so so fucking sorry"

"For what?" Sohee asked.

"For well...everything"

"What?" Sohee asked. "I do not recall" she said. She smirked. Matt hugged her.

"Thank you"

"Water under the bridge, Matt...i feel like i should apologize, too" she said. "I never really addressed your..feelings towards me" Matt shook his head.

"I don't want to" he said. "I love you...but as my best friend" he said. She smiled. "You're my best friend"

"Well that's good news, Matthew, because i am requesting applications for a new best friend" Matt smiled. "I think you got the job" Matt punched the air excitedly. "Bee tee dubs...i love you two" they hugged one last time.

"Today is the day" Matt said as they headed back into the gym. "After today everything goes pretty fast"

"In three months we graduate" Sohee said. "Scary...i'm scared, Matt"

"Me too...with me at Northeastern and you at Westfield, we'll still see each other, right?"

"Duh, we can't be that close and NOT see each other" they smiled at each other.

"One last question" he said. "Are you getting back with Randy?" Sohee hesitated for a split second then smiled.

"Of course" Randy ran passed them, screaming and waving their class flag they made to mock the juniors class flag. Sohee smiled, she faked it of course. She looked to the juniors bleachers and saw Bryan right away. he waved to her. She did a small pathetic wave back.

"You don't want to be with Randy, do you?" Matt asked.

"I'm figuring it out"

"Whatever you decide, i'm right behind you"

"I know, you have to be" Sohee said. "You're my best friend...now speaking of best friends lets talk about make up and clothes and shopping!" he chuckled.

"Never mind" he left to take a seat on the bleachers.

Randy ran over to her. "Best week ever" he said and kissed her on the lips for the first time in a good year.

Sohee stood there, over-thinking this situation, but when they pulled apart and looked into his eyes. She just knew she was making a mistake. She loved Bryan too much.

Even though everyone had fun, and the seniors took their place on the thrown as two-time repeating winners. Everyone's running down the hallway screaming and celebrating and everyone's so happy.

Sohee, after the excitement wore off went to talk to Bryan. She just had to get something off her chest. She needed to tell him how she felt about him. Before she got herself into a relationship with Bryan.

She got up the stairs and started to feel a bit light headed and dizzy. "Whoa" she said. "Stop walking so fast" she told herself. She headed down the hall. As she walked her breathing rate sped up and it got harder to breathe. She was having another asthma attack. But this time Sohee couldn't reach her inhaler and she fainted in the middle of the hall. She tried reaching for someone on her way down but she fell hard.

Bryan saw her first and ran over. "ASHLEY!" he screamed. "SOMEONE HELP!" the whole hall turned to the scene. Matt's eyes widened.

"Fuck" he ran down the hall. "Best friend coming through" he said. She kneeled next to Sohee's lifeless body. "Sohee! stay with me, coe on" he put his hands on her cheeks.

"Her heart race is off the walls" Bryan said.

"Stay with me, Ash" Matt whispered. "Please"