Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Bomb

The drama club auditions were a stressfull wek for all of those involved. Some were new, othe veterans and one in particular ruled the all. Nicole had been doing drama club for the longest, she expected and wanted nothing but the lead. Howevee, a big bomb was droped whe she didn't get the lead...her best friend did.
...
Ashley had done drama club the year before to kind of test the waters. She was ust a dancer, she lived for dancing. She could also act. She was damn good at lying and playing nice. To make her a triple threat she could also sing. The singing part was th decider on whether or not she could get the part. While Nicole's voice was very foced and flat, Ashley's voice was natural and flowing.
...
Nicole ran into the band room as soon as she heard the auditions were posted. She was disappointed when she saw the results of her audition. "The fuck" she cursed. She looked for Ashley's name and saw she got the lead.
Ashley skipped into the band room. "I'm so excited" she said. She looked at her name. "Oh my god"
Nicole was grinding her teeth together. "I'm so happy for you" she said in the most fake voice she could make. She didn't know whether she wanted to cry or punch Ashley in the face. At the moment it was both.
Ashley wasn't thinking of the part she had just won. She was thinking about the perks of the part.
She had been flirting with this junior boy for the last few weeks, and they had an agreement. If she got the lead, he would agree to go to her senior dance with her at the end of the year. That kind of engagement usually leads to a few dates here and there and that's what Ashley wanted.
"Joe's going to freak" she left the band room like nothing really happened. All of this for a boy?
Nicole rolled her eyes. All the hard work she had put into the audition and now she was stuck with the bitch part. Maybe she could have fun with it.
...
Ashley found Joe in the halls later that day. "I heard" Joe said. "Congrats"
"Thanks...our deal?" Joe smirked.
"It's off"
"What?"
"I wanna at least go on a date first" Ashley blushed. "And then we can go to senior semi"
"Sweet"
♠ ♠ ♠
Introducing 3 new characters, Nicole, Ashley and Joe
they have nothing to do with Holly/Ross/Steve etc.