Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

SoHee

Lets talk about Ashley Park for a minute. She's a 17 year old girl, currently a senior in high school. She hails from Korea. She moved to Massachusetts when she was just five years old. She originally given the name Sohee Park but he parents decided to give her a more american name and choose Ashley.
She grew up being one of the only Korean-American's around, xpect for another girl aslo named Ashley Park. When she was a junior in high school a boy who had fancied Ashley quite a bit didn't like that there were two Ashley Park's in their grade. So one day during class he asked what else they could call her, to avoid confusion. She said her middle name is SoHee so from that point on they all called he SoHee.
She wasn't very popular amoung the kids in their school. Alot of the more popular flashy girls didn't like her because she was very outgoing and easy to talk to. She had alot of male friends most of them those popular girl's boyfriends. Although she's never had a boyfriend before girls still felt threatened by her.
At the begining of senior year all was going right for Sohee. She was getting alot of attention with boys, she got the lead in the musical, she was a dancer and one of the best in the town.
SoHee and Holly are alot a like. Right now they dont know much about each other but one particular event would bring them closer together.
It all started with the death of her inspirational grandmother. She felt like she needed to connect more with Korean side and a different side she never showed to people. This is her story...