Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Cheat

SoHee's relationshiop with Joe didn't last very long. It's a very interesting story.

It all started at a football game. It was raining so the band was not preforming thir usual halftime show. She decided to go to the game and wander around with Vanessa.

"How do you like Joe so far?" Vanessa asked.

"He's sweet"

"Just sweet?"

"I don't know. When i dated Randy last year i felt more in the first week then i do with Joe in the first three weeks" she explained.

"Have you--"

"Had sex?" Sohee asked. "Yes, it wasn't that great"

"Ooohh"

"With Randy everything was awesome and just simple" she explained. "He was super into me and i was super into him" i say. "It's as simple as that...I'm really into Joe but...i'm not sure"

"Hmm i get it. I was with Randy over the summer...such a good fuck" Sohee rolled her eyes. Vanessa, Sohee's good friend, hooked up with her ex-boyfriend? By the summer Sohee and Randy had been split up for a good two months but still...isn't that sketchy?

"I think i'll wait it out. It's only my second relationship"

"I hope it works out"

"Me too"

Spoiler alert: it doesn't

***

After a while Vanessa ditched her to hang out with her boyfriend, Bryan. Now, Sohee and Bryan had an interesting relationship. He gives her hints all the time that he ikes her and on several occassions he even wanted to go out with her. But one problem, he has a girlfriend.

Sohee didn't have the courage to tell Vanessa that her boyfriend of maybe a month and a half (But honestly they've been fooling around for MONTHS prior to their relationship starting) was flirting with her. But honestly when she is reminded that Vanessa hooked up with Randy over the summer, she gets over it.

Although, Vanessa and Sohee are both in the same advanced dance class. She feared that it could ruin their relationship NO MATTER WHAT she does about the situation. There's only 5 people in the dance class so things would get tense. It's hard to just avoid her, but at the same time it's hard to avoid Bryan. Bryan gives Sohee more attention then Joe does.

Sohee sighed. She hated football. Joe loved it and asked her to come to the game but he wasn't there yet. She got her fourth text saying he was on his way, and that he would be there in minutes.

While she was watching the game a boy she used to fancy, keywords USED to, joined her.

"Hey So-hey" he slurred. "What are you doing here by yourself?"

"I'm waiting for Joe" she got her 5th message saying he was almost there.

"I have your science homework, bee-tee-dubs"

"Cool, give it to me tomorrow morning" she leaned her upper body down on the fense she was leaning on.

"No, come to my locker" he started walking but she questioned this. School's been over fo at least five hours. No one went in the school during the games, obviously. "At least you'll have something to do...i'm helping you out" she smirked.

"You're always looking out for me, D" she followed Dakota into the school. The lights were flickering, most of the hall lights were off.

Dakota went to his locker and pulled out the homework. "Here you go" he said.

"Thank you very much"

"How can i repay you?"

"Well you've kept me busy"

"I have goldfish from class?"

"That'll do" he threw the bag of goldfish. "for now"

"What's your favorite candy?"

"Sweedish fish"

"Ah yeah, they are the tits" they started down the hall again. It was all innocent at first. He subtly brushed against her as they walked. he was too close to her but she didn't mind. His hand brushed against her hand. the sexual tension was....INSANE.

"You know, i do have a boyfriend" she said.

"oh yeah" he said. like he didn't know...Vanessa was in their law class and he gushed about how great Sohee was for Joe with AJ. "Boyfriend smoyfriend"

Sohee smirked. he noticed the little smirk of hers. "I guess we're not official" she said. Dakota took her hand and slowly pushed her up against the lockers. he took her other hand and held them both pinned against the lockers. he pushed his body, mostly his lower half, up against her and kissed her hard.

Why didn't she feel guilty? why was it, in that moment, she felt so natural? she USED to fancy Dakota and then he pissed her off and she got over it. Why was she doing this? She spent MONTHS trying to get Joe to go out with her, and now that she had him, she was throwing the relationship away. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

they heard the clicking of shoes coming up the stairs. Dakota quickly removed himself from her but it still looked incriminating. Guess who was at the other end of the hall?

Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm going to add another character into the story in chapter 7! named