Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Annoying

"I'm going out to study" Lauren said with a cheeky grin. the one she inherited from her dead mother.

"With who?" he dad asked. she was almost halfway out the door when her dad answered. she stopped in her tracks and turning around.

"With Ashley and Cassie" she says. "We're studying for science test tomorrow, i'll be back in a few hours"

"8 pm" he said.

"Whatever" she grabbed her keys and left the house. she smirked when she got to her car in the driveway. she pulled down her seat pants and her baggy hoody to reveal a tight black bodycon skirt and a loose white off the shoulder tee shirt. she got in her car and pulled her hair down. What her father didn't know, wouldn't kill him. Well maybe it would.

She drove to her 'secret' boyfriend's house. Her father wouldn't let her have a boyfriend because...well she didn't know. Her mother died when she was just 13. Before she died both her parents had agreed that Lauren and her little sister Carly could start dating aat 15. Everything changes with a traumatic, unexpected death i guess. Her mother died in a car accident, she was hit by a drunk driver.

Her dad went mental after the death. He was very strict with what the girls did. Lauren was 17 now, she had her license, a job. She wanted to be more independent but her father restricted her. So for the last three months she's been trying to reason with him to date a lovely guy she knows in her grade. His name his Kyle. But he constantly says no so instead of reasoning with him she's decided to just go with her gut and date Kyle anyways. That involved alot of planning on many parts.

She had to tell Kyle all about her situation. He understood. She also had to get Sohee and Cassie on board to give her an alibi. Sohee even had a recording of Ashley's voice on her lap top if things got extreme. If things got really bad Sohee got her parents involved so if Lauren's dad showed up at her house they would say Sohee was out with Lauren and would be back soon.

Everything was planned out so maticulously. It was unbelievable how much work she had to go through just to hold someone's hand and spend time with them. Sometimes Lauren though, for a girl who lost her mother at a critical point in her life, that she handled her mother's death better then her father did. But she didn't get sassy with her dad.

Lauren arrived at Kyle's house where he was having a small get together. he did that often. When they wantd to be alone they had to plan extra hard. But for now they had this plan in place. Kyle invited all of his close friends, Dakota, Sohee, Vanessa, Holly, AJ, Bryan and Mike.

Sohee had ALL the boys over her, even Bryan was all over her.

"Sohee just..."Vaness crushed a red solo cup in the kitchen while she watched with Holly as Sohee had all the guys minus Kyle and AJ around her finger. "I don't understand"

"She rubs me the wrong way" Holly said. "She...hmm"

"God i hate her" Vanessa said. "She cheats on her boyfriend and she flirts with everyone and their mother" Vanessa rolled her eyes.

"Who does she think she is?" Holly asked. "Wait" Holly thought her relationships. Well, she had three relationships. She technically cheated with Steve with Ross and then Ross never worked out so she had AJ. "Well she's just like us...she has her relationship problems"

"But..."

"And she didn't sleep with your ex-boyfriend two months after you broke up" Holly casually mentioned. she walked away with her little red cup. Vanessa sighed.

"I deserved that"

Lauren and Kyle went into Kyle's room and made out. "You should be watching your party" Lauren said. Kyle squeezed her but. she squealed.

"They'll be fine" Lauren's phone started to ring. She had a special tone for her dad. she groaned. "Jesus..." she answered the phone.

"Whats up?"

"Where are you?"

"Starbucks with Sohee and Cassie...but Cassie left so it's just Sohee and I" she says.

"Ok, bring your sister home something"

"Got it" she hung up immediately. She sighed.

"I guess the mood is ruined" Kyle got up and put his shirt on. "I'll wait until we go to college"