Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

Preformance

"They need to mark me with a red 'A'" Sohee said sadly. Lauren side hugged her.

"Stop thinking about it. You're stressing yourself out"

"How can i not panic, Lo? I did the worst possible thing a human being can do" she sighed. "And he still wants to be wth me"

"Whoa what?" Vanessa was now listening. She loved drama so hearing about the scandal was great for her, but now that she was all crying about it it was boring. "He stll wants to be with you?"

"He said we're not official so it doesn't matter to him" She replied. "But I know I don't like him like that. It's even harder telling him that i don't want to continue the relationship"

"Well...why not?"

"Who wants to be with a cheap slut?" Sohee asked. None of them answered, although Vanessa was going to answer with herself as an example. "Exactly..." she sighed again. "It's all i think about. It's eating me alive"

"You learned a lesson" Lauren said. "Everyone makes mistakes. I think you should just learn from this and move on"

AJ walked into the Law class room giggling with Holly. They had become very close over the last few weeks.

"She's damaged goods" Vanessa said. "Why does he want Holly?" Sohee glared at Vanessa. She was a good friend but sometims... "Sorry..."

"Are they getting together?" Sohee asked, needing a change in conversation.

"Not sure. She's like you, she's depressed. Hmm, when i think about it you guys are alot alike. Never thought about that"

"I don't want to be like Holly" Lauren said. "She's just...Sohee just move on. I think you ended thngs with Joe on decent terms. Now move on"

"YOu don't want to be another Holly" Vanessa muttered. AJ and Holly took their seat in front of Vanessa and Sohee.

"Hey Hol" Vanessa said with a big fake smile on her face. She was such a good friend. Honestly, no one is as two faced as Vanessa Green.

"Hey..."

"So..." AJ started. "Holly and I are dating now" Vanessa, Sohee and Lauren put up their best fake happy faces. They all knew Holly was in fact damaged goods because she didn't have any confidence. But whatever worked for them.

...

After school that day they had a dance rehearsal. The only thing that would take Sohee's mind off this whole mess she got herself into was dance practice.

For a good three hours they would learn new and fun dances to hot songs. THey would work on stage shows for their recitals. She could socialize with the other four girls in the advance dance class who all LIVED for coming to dance three times a week.

"Ok what's the 411, girly" one of Sohee's closest friends, Rachel asked her. "I heard that you and Joe are still possibly together"

"I told him I wasn't worth staying with and that he didn't deserve me" she said sadly. "But on a positive note i'm here and I learned something new" she took a drink of water.

"Someone told me he still wants to be with you"

"He'll have to get over it. I honestly don't like him anymore" she said. "It's quite sad because he's such a nice guy"

"Yeah"

"Like that they say" a girl, Kate, said. "Nice guys finish last"

"Aww...yeah that's true" Rachel said. "Or in Holly's case bad guys finish last"

"UGH!" Vanessa screamed. "I can't believe she's dating AJ now!" she rolled her eyes.

"I thought you had Bryan....why do all of a sudden you want AJ?"

"I want everyone i can't have" Rachel and Sohee turned to each other each thinking the same thing: 'she's such a slut'. But they loved her, she was THERE slut.

"Anyways" the quiet girl of the group, Cassie finally piped up. "Are we doing something for the talent show or what?"

"I want to for sure!" Rachel said. "But what can we do? Will we get laughed at for only dancing?"

"That's a talent, Rach" Sohee said.

"Well think of something else we can do, Rach...we don't have much to work with" Vanessa said.

"We can all sing" Kate said. "Oh yeah...expect for Rachel" Rachel sighed. Being the only one left out was hard.

Sohee thought of her favorite girl group. Their a south-korean group called the Wonder Girls. They had five members, just like their dance class.

"You know the song 'Like This'?" Sohee asked them. "That we're doing for the recital?" they nodded. "The group that sings it, The Wonder Girls, the have 5 girls, 4 singers, 1 rapper" All the girls smiled as they thought of the alter ego they could take on. "It's a stretch but its an idea"

"I like it" Vanessa said. "We could do that other Wonder Girls song...what is it...The Dj is mine?"

"Yay!" Rachel jumped up. "I have to practice my rapping. I haven't rapped super bass in ages" the girls giggled.

"What will we call ourselves?" Cassie asked. Sohee shrugged. You could almost see the gears turning in Vanessa's head.

"The Wonder Seniors!" she exclaimed. "Like the Wonder Girls but with seniors!"

"Sounds good!"

"So we have Rach as the rapper, and the other four as the singers" Kate said. "It works!"

"Every group needs to have a leader" Rachel said. All the girls turned to Sohee. She was the brains behind everything.

"Why me?"

"Who else?"

On November 5, 2012 the Wonder Seniors were born.
...

Five weeks later at the begining of December, the school had it's annual talent show. The year before Vanessa and Sohee sung a Pretty Reckless song called "Make me wanna die" this year they had an official group.

They worked for weeks with their dance instructor, Miss K, getting their program together. They decided to do two songs 'Nobody' and 'Like This' by the Wonder Girls. One was in english (so they would sing that song) and 'Like This' was originally in Korean so they would just dance that song.

Before they show they even got offial alter egos. They're five girls in the Wonder Girls. Sunye, the leader and one of the lead singers. Yenny another lead singer. Sohee, a quiet singer but mostly does visual stuff. Lim, a singer sometimes rapper and Yubin, the rapper.

Since Ashley "Sohee" was the leadeer, she would take on Sunye. She would have the most singing but that was okay. Vanessa would be Yenny because Yenny has a really powerful voice and so does Vanessa. Plus Yenny and Vanessa are both very spunky. Kate would be Lim. Lim has her own sass factor and Kate fit the role and she didn't have the strongest voice so she could rap to. Cassie would be Sohee because Cassie is quiet lik Sohee and lastly Rachel would be Yubin because Yubin rarely sings plus Rachel and Yubin are the loudest ones in their respective groups.

So for the show they were ready to dominate. The winners got a free dinner certificate to Friendly's plus a little trophy. It's always good to get yourself out there, too.

...

The night of the show was nerve racking for them all. They were all dressed ridiculously. They were dressed like the girls in the 'like this' video. They were super jumpy and excited though and when they went on...they rocked it