Sequel: High School Rocks
Status: Completed

High School Sucks

No

HSS9:

"I think I'm over the whole Joe thing" Sohee said as soon as she walked into the dance studio the week after the talent show (which they dominated, winnng every category they could have possibly won, best group, most talented, best voice, best dance, best girl group, best overall).

"What happened now?" Kate asked.

"Nothing happened. I realized when i was talking to Dakota after the show i was twirling my hair alot"

"And that means?" Vanessa asked.

"She does that when she's nervous" Rachel said. "She did it around Joe when they first started talking and she did it around Randy when they were dating at first"

"Oh" Vanessa smirked. "So Dakota's your next victim?"

"Yeah, i'm going to ask him out in school on Monday. We've still been pretty close through out ths fiasco so i think he'll say yes" Sohee blushed. "I don't know what it is about him. He's the complete opposite of Joe"

Kate shrugged. "You dated someone athletic and rebellious like Randy, then you went sweet and caring with Joe and now you're at rebellious and angsty with Dakota" Kate said. "Everyone has phases at first"

"I don't know, I think he's cute and funny and well attractive"

"I think it'll be cute" Vanessa said. "We can finally double date!"

"Yay!"

...

On Monday Sohee made it her mission to find Dakota and ask him out right away. She had a hunch he would say yes. I mean he had to right, she cheated on Joe with him! If he didn't like her alot he would have stopped her from cheating.

Anyways, as soon as she got to school she waited by his locker. He was late to school so she had to wait until later.

She wouldn't see him until third period law class. It was the longest ninety minutes of her life waiting to see him.

As soon as he got in the class room. She sat seductively on his desk. She wasn't that sexy and outgoing but she tried.

"So i was wondering if you wanted to hang out some time" she came right out and said. She was straight forward most of the times.

Dakota smiled at first at this sexy girl on his desk but then the smirk faded. Sohee knew this wasn't a good sign. She got off his desk.

"I'm not sure, Ash"

'Ash'? she thought. No one really called her Ashley anymore. Even the teachers called her Sohee.

"Ok...no problem" she went to take a seat with Vanessa and Lauren on the other side of the room. They could see something went a rye.