Break Your Little Heart

Chapter 1

"Liam, I'm hungry!" Niall says, complaining for the millionth time today.

Oh how I love this boy so very much. We had had a photo shoot today, and they gave us a short food break about two hours ago, so Niall was starving. Sometimes I wished he didn't eat as much as he did so I could actually get some peace and quiet for once in one of our car rides.

"We will be at Nando's in five minutes, Niall! Calm your tits, would you!" I say to him, rather rudely.

Yes, the Liam Payne just said calm your tits. Got a problem with it? Niall looked down where his "tits" were. He had a confused look on his face. Like he hadn't actually caught what I said. He was thinking about a come back. He didn't come up with one.

"Last time I checked I didn't have tits." He says, with a snicker to his voice.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Fine, calm you nipples then!" I say.

I hadn't meant for this to sound funny, but apparently Harry and Louis both found this extremely hilarious. They were both laughing in the back seat, and their faces were actually turning red from all their laughter.

"Harry, calm your four nipples!" I yell at him, making him laugh even more than he already was.

Louis was trying to catch his breath as he continued to laugh at my random nipple joke. The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction refrenses always made them laugh. That was one of our favorite youtube videos, so I normally try to throw in something random about it.

"Ohmigosh! Is that Kevin!" I yell, trying to get Louis to stop laughing.

"Kevin! Come back! I love you, Kevin!" Louis yells, looking out the range rovers window.

I shook my head at them and eyed Zayn. He was being his normal quiet self. Why couldn't the boys be more like Zayn? I would have less chaos to manage, and a lot less stress on myself. I guess its what is actually expected of me since I am Daddy Direction. I was thankful once I seen the restaurant in my eyes. We were almost there.

"Yes, I see Nando's now!" Niall says, almost jumping out of the passenger seat.

"Yes, Niall. I see Nando's too. Calm down and we will be there in a minute! I know you are hungry, but try to say hello to some of the fans, please. They wait for hours just to hopefully see us." I say, pointing at the crowd that was lined up in a long line.

He nodded at me, but I knew he wouldn't really do much. He loved the fans, but when he was hungry, he was a bit of a grouch. When I pulled up into the parking spot, Niall jumped out of the car and ran towards the building, but back tracked and said hello to some fans and signed a few autographs. He turned around and waited to see if I would give him a thumbs up, which of course, I did. After that, he ran into Nando's.

'Larry Stylinson' didn't want to get out of the car. Harry and Louis were both pouting in the back seat, complaining about being sick of Nando's. Weren't we all? Niall almost always gets what he wants. He can just give us those little puppy dog eyes and we just can't resist them. Has and always will work on all of us.

"Zayn, you grab Louis, and I'll get Harry." I say.

Me, being 'Daddy Direction,' got what I wanted. We successfully got both of the boys out of the car, and started walking towards the restaurant. We said hello to a few fans and signed a couple autographs, then we went into Nando's. Niall had his arms crossed over his chest and was tapping his foot impatiently. He was always so impatient when it came to his food. I shook my head at him and he pointed towards a large booth. We took the hint and walked over to the booth.

I sat in the middle of the boys so I could watch over everyone very easily. Louis and Harry were both to my left, and they were having a quiet conversation with each other. Obviously, Niall and Zayn were to my right, and they were being their normal selves. Niall complaining about how hungry he was, and Zayn just being really quiet. He actually looked a little glum.

You see, Zayn and Perrie were in a tough spot in their relationship. Neither one of them really got a chance to see each other. Perrie went on tour right after we got off our U.S. tour, so Zayn didn't see her then. When she got off tour we were in the studio, working on a few more of our new songs for our new album, Take Me Home. They have both been so busy that they have been both fighting constantly over not seeing each other. I wish I could help, but this is exactly what happened with Danielle and I, so I really wasn't much help.

Not only was this happening with Zayn, but Louis and Eleanor too. I'm just hoping that all the fighting doesn't lead to what happened with Dani and I. I thought I loved her and she loved me, but that was all wrong. After so many fights between each other, we thought that we should take a break. The break had been a little too long, and I gave up on Danielle and I's relationship. She will always be one of my best friends, but I can't see us getting back together anytime soon. I really should not be left to my thoughts, I always seem to think of all the negatives.

Once our waitress, Kimberly, came to take our order, I was snapped out of my thoughts. We all ordered our regular food and drinks, and the waitress looked extremely shocked at how much food Niall was ordering. Must not be a fan of ours, and if she is, she must be stuck under a rock or something, whatever the saying is. Most directioners knew that Niall was a foodie. (guys, just to say, I've never had Nando's because I live in America, so I have no clue what any of the dishes are excpet for the Peri-Peri chicken dish. Sorry)

While we waited on our food, the guys decided to goof off, and yell random things around like:

"No, don't kill me," Louis says, "I don't deserve to die!"

"Don't kill my Boobear, he can't leave me now!" Harry shouts

"Then you both must die!" Niall says, with an evil chuckle.

"Bye, Boobear!" Harry says, with a snicker to his voice.

Sometimes they did the dumbest things in a restaurant, but I still loved them all. I decided that I was going to ignore them and check up on twitter. I had gained some more followers, and I had tons of mentions. Most of them were girls telling me that they loved me and some girls asking me to marry them. I chuckled to myself. Sometimes they just made me laugh by some of the things they actually say on twitter. Still love all of the fans though. Our little Directioners.

I decided to tweet the fans.

'Never give up on your dreams. If you do, you will never get where you want to. Look at the boys and I, we would never be where we are at if we had given up. Always follow your dreams : ]'

I had already gotten over a hundred retweets thirty seconds after I had tweeted. The fans were always so dedicated and that is why I love them as much as I do. Some people would call it obsessive, but I call it my little Directioners, and if you don't like their support, then you aren't a true directioner. You can call yourself a directioner, but you aren't a true directioner without full support. The support I am actually talking about is over our girlfriends and the mistakes that the boys and I have and will continue making. So if you count yourself as a 'True Directioner,' then you have to support us through the little things, even if you don't like it. (talking directly to Directioners right there, because a lot of people on twitter call themselves Directioners, but they write horrible things towards the boys' girlfriends. Its their lives, let them live it.)

Our food was being brought out, so I put my phone up, waiting patiently for my plate. Niall was counting the dishes as they sat them down beside him. They moved on to the rest of us and he started crying. Him and his food.

"What are you missing?" I ask him, knowing this was why he was crying. His eyes lit up. Liam to the rescue.

"I'm missing my Peri-Peri chicken." He says. He sounded like a little kid the way he said Peri-Peri chicken.

"Sorry, sir. Here it is." One of the waitresses says. I looked at her and she was absolutely beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
And end of the first chapter! I am sorry for the grammar mistakes that this is going to have for the next nine or more hours. My dad is kicking me off the computer so I do not have time to edit. Just point out my mistakes please, and I will happily fix them. What do you think of the story so far?

Also, please remember that we all make mistakes, and I make about double more the mistakes than everyone around, because my grammar sucks, and I also tend to switch point of views, by total accident. I don't realise it either. I've always done it, ever since I started writing. Its a force of habit, I guess.

(not edited yet)