Break Your Little Heart

Chapter 2

The waitress had golden blond hair, piercing blue eyes, and a very fit body. She seen me looking at her, and she winked at me. I blushed, looked down, then looked right back up at her. Her name tag read, "Zoey." I felt that this name fit her, because it was very pretty name for a very pretty girl. Once she sat Niall's food down, he cheered.

We all ate in peace, and once everyone, except for Niall, was finished eating, they all walked back out to the Range Rover. Niall still had two plates to finish, and he was looking really full.

"Niall, I'll get you some boxes." I say to him, hoping he would take this offer up and leave.

Fortunately he did, and he went out to be with the other boys. I sat there, waiting on our check. Zoey came out, and handed me it.

"Would there be anything else for you?" She asks, with a grin on her face.

"Actually, yes. Could I get two take out boxes?" I ask.

She nodded and ran off to the kitchen while I signed the check. It was our normal price, which didn't surprise me, because we always got the same food every time we come here. She came back, handed me the boxes, and when she took the check, she dropped a piece of paper. I took the paper, and she winked at me. I looked down, and there was a number on it. Did she really just give me her number? Did I really have this beautiful girls number?

I put Niall's food into the boxes, and walked out of Nando's, with a smile on my face. Amazing what one person could do to you. As I exited Nando's the boys got into the car. The knew I would want to get going, before anything bad happened to us. Which was a normal thing when we were out in public.

The guys were being loud, but I ignored them for once in my life. I had too much going through my brain to worry about their idiocy. No matter what they did, they could not ruin my mood right now. I was far too happy to be affected by them. Once we pulled up to our home, they all ran out, leaving me by myself. I took this chance to text Zoey.

"Hey, its Liam from Nando's." I text her.

I didn't get a reply after a minute, so I walked into the house, and up to my bedroom. I opened my door and Zayn was sitting on my bed, playing with his phone.

"Zayn, why are you in here?" I ask.

He looked up from his phone and smirked. "Why were you so chipper in the car? Louis and Harry were being extra obnoxious and you still seemed to ignore them." He says.

I didn't answer him.

"D.I.N.O.S.A.U.R. a Dinosaur." My phone sings.

It was signalling that I had a text message. I pulled my phone out to read the text message.

"Hey, I know I didn't introduce myself earlier, but I'm Zoey." Was the text message.

I smiled.

"Who's Zoey?" Zayn asks.

"One of the waitresses from Nando's." I say.

I was embarrassed over the fact that Zayn now knew about Zoey.

"Do you like her? I mean if you do, that's cool. Moving on from Danielle." He says.

I blushed not knowing how to reply. "Possibly..." Is all that comes out of my mouth.

Zayn chuckled.

"Let me guess, the blond one?" He says, with a grin on his face.

I nod my head, yes.

"She was very fit. Didn't seem like your type. More Harry's, but hey, give her a shot." He says, leaving my room to let me suffocate myself with my thoughts.

Did I like Zoey? It was a possibility. She was a very pretty girl. Maybe I should give her a try. She seemed nice. I don't think she would use me. But what if she did, though. What is she ruined my career. Its just going to have to be a risk I am going to have to take. She's worth it. At least, I think she is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys, I've had some terrible writers block, hence the next three chapters suck. I am sorry that this is so bad, but I hope you like it either way. Sorry for my grammar mistakes, bad dialogue, and stuff like that. Hope someone likes this.