Status: Hey guys internet is down. Sorry for the wait.

Some Stories Are More True Than You Think

I Don't Want To Be Like You

So here I am in Florida at my fathers. My mother had happily shipped me off here because shes couldn't deal with me anymore. Ha, that makes me laugh. The truth was she didn't want me anymore. I was in her way, because she had far more better things to do...like hang all over her many men to get their money. I didn't care that she had shipped me from her life. It's not like it was any different living with. He ignored me for the most part. He could careless what I did as long as I went to school. Which was perfectly fine with me but little did I know it would was just part of a plan. He owed someone considered high in power. His way to win them over; their son.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Two weeks into school when my father was finally able to get me into the school in town.It was slightly weird but I just pushed it from my mind. He probably wouldn't have told me even if I had asked him. He knew everything I would find out over the next few weeks. He was one of them and as I said before he owed them. Man I was in for it. He was pretty much feeding me to the fish; but little to his knowledge none of this was going to play out the way he wanted.

This school was different from any other that I could tell of at the time. Boring classes. Stuck up teachers. The clicks. The bullying. Nothing really knew to me. Sad yes, but it was the truth. I was different. Never fitting in, but I just wanted to be me. No one ever seemed to noticed me. Oh wait the do but it was only to throw harsh words my way as well as closed fists and the heel of shoes. Sigh, well off to my first. Well it was the third class of the day. I was late today thanks to my father.

I walked in and the teacher of the mu, Mr. Anthony. He took the paper and turn to the class. "Everyone welcome Scotty Jackson. she is our new student." I stared at my shoes as the classroom broke out in cruel names and laughter. Mr. Anthony quieted them with one look as I looked up. I froze in the one not laughing. His brown eyes locked onto mine. It's like his stare burned straight through me. After I could finally break the stare down I ducked my head and headed to the back corner where an empty set was. I sat my guitar case down beside me. I laid my head on the desk and just wished this day would be over with soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not much, but I hope you like it. Let me know what you think so far. <3