Status: Hey guys internet is down. Sorry for the wait.

Some Stories Are More True Than You Think

Nothing To Save Me

Have you ever felt alone in a crowded room? At this very second I did. Actually I always did. I could hear their whispers and their laughs. I could feel their eyes on me. I wanted to look up but I refused to give them the satisfaction that I cared what they were saying. I just sat there with my head on the desk. I let the numb feeling wash over me. There was not emotion just this void like darkness that slowly took over my body. Mr. Anthony went on teaching for about twenty minute or so. I was almost completely gone when he called my name. I slowly looked up to him. I know my green eyes where lifeless. "Scotty, I see you have an instrument that I'm assuming you can play. The first week of school everyone showed us a little bit of what they could play with there own talents. Seeing we have a bit left before class let's out I want you to share with us." Seriously was all I could thing to myself. Great this will just be something more for them to pick on me about but whatever. I moved to grab my guitar from its case. I could feel everyone eyes on my as I took a moment to make sure it was tuned. I took in a deep breath as stood. I slowly walked up to the front. Mr. Anthony gave me a small smile. I closed my eyes trying to find my happy place. I held someone say "she's gonna choke." I didn't pay them no mind. I soon found my happy place. My fingers began to move over the strings of the guitar. Soon my voice followed.

''Those times in life we learn to try,
With one intention
Of learning how and when we'll die,
But we can't listen
I wish to god I'd known that I,
I didn't stand a chance
Of looking back and knowing why,
Or pain of circumstance

You're not alone
And we'll brave this storm

So here's my song I wrote in time,
When it was needed
Through pain of heart or loss of mind,
Your burdens lifted
You aren't alone just know that I,
Can't save our hearts tonight

You're not alone
And we'll brave this storm
And face today
You're not alone''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's POV

I was sitting there with some of my friend in music class. Andy and me where not listening like usually. Then suddenly someone came into class. It was a girl. Her neon green and pink hair hid her face as she looked down at the ground. Mr. Anthony told us she was a new student and her name was Scotty. Great another worthless human for us to deal with. There was a good hundred of them here with us just to keep the peace and suspicion down that we where actually here. I stared her down. As her eyes met mine she seem to freeze. But as the cruel words and laughter of the others she ducked her head down and headed to the back corner where the only empty seat was. It was near us. I watched her as she laid her head on the desk and grow very still. The others around her still laughed and whispered. I turned back to Andy. I looked at him with a grin.

"Looks like we have us another worthless." My comment made him chuckle.

"Yea. I'm getting damn tried of them. Why can't we just kill them all." He laughed causing me to laugh with him.

We grow quiet as Mr. Anthony went back to teaching. Andy went to chatting with CC and I went back to thinking. Soon the lesson was over. Mr. Anthony asked Scotty to share with us. We all stared at her. I hadn't even noticed she had a guitar. As she tuned it I leaned over and hit Andy's shoulder playfully as I spoke to him. "Looks like we have another wanna be as well." We laughed. We had a band of are on so we liked to pick at the humans that thought they had talent. We watched her as she stood at the front of the class. She looked so nervous. I laughed as Andy called out, "She's gonna choke." She closed her green eyes and within a few moments her finger strummed the strings and she started to sing. My jaw fell open as her voice reached my ears. I looked over at Andy. He was shocked as well. No many humans had a voice like that. Yea some of them very great singers but damn that girl had some vocal cords.

The class fell silence. Mine and Andy's eyes turned to Mr. Anthony. He had a ever knowing grin as he looked at her. Was there something we were missing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own any of the Black Veil Brides members nor do I own any songs use.

Well I hope you enjoy. Feed back would be great. <3