Status: Hey guys internet is down. Sorry for the wait.

Some Stories Are More True Than You Think

Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse.

Scotty's POV

I finished my song the class was silence. I held pride in confident now. Music has been my only friend in my life. I looked over the class with a smile. They now had no words. I looked to Mr. Anthony and he motioned for me to sit down. He face beamed with a smile. I moved back to my desk. I pushed my seat back and my leather booted feet on my desk. I strummed the strings losing myself in the flowing tune of Swing Life Away by Rise Against. I could their eyes on me still but I didn't care. I was in my own world. After a moment they turned back to themselves. I looked up catching those brown eyes again. I pretend like I didn't see him. I keep playing the song, but my stomach seemed to fill with butterflies. I pushed them away. Not like there was any use at getting my hopes that the guy could possible ever like me. Just as the bell rang I put my guitar away and headed out the door. It was lunch time. I bought my food and headed out to the school court yard and found a tree to under. I was able to eat my food in peace, but it didn't last long. Soon a was swarmed by a pack of girl. The shouted cruel words and started hitting me. I heard one of them say that just trying for attention with my show in music class. I curled up into a ball as they kicked and hit me. Tears burned my eyes as I screamed in pain. What did I ever do to deserve this.

Ashley's POV

I sat there in somewhat a shock. Something had change. It confused me. I was suddenly drawn to this human, but as she passed me there was something different about her. I breathed in deep. The scent of her blood flooded my lungs. It wasn't the warm delicious smell of a human. This was cold; holding a darkness I didn't understand. My eyes where unable to move from her as she sat there still playing. I couldn't help myself. She was suddenly so interring to me. Suddenly there was a sharp pain in my side. Andy had elbowed me into the side. I looked to him as a growl formed deep in my throat.

"Dude, what is your problem? You are staring like that worthless like she's you mate. Have you lost it." He words held a bit of annoyance in them.

I didn't speak. She wasn't human. There was no way she could be. I looked to him. Should I tell him or would he think I was crazy. I sighed. "Andy...She not a worthless."

His blue eyes looked at me shocked. "What the hell are you talking about Ash?"

"The smell of her blood is off. It's not human. She's not one of us either. See for yourself I'm not lying." I watched him as he glanced to her; disbelief clear in his eyes. I watch him inhale deeply. Confusion painted his features.

"Ok, so maybe your not crazy, Ash." He looked to me. "But if she's not human...and not one of us what is see." We looked at each other for a moment noticing Jinxx and CC had been listening to us.

"I'm not sure. Maybe we should talk to the elders. They would know." My words held just a bit of fear. I knew the others could sense it. We all felt it. She was something unknown to us and that to be honest scared us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinxx, Andy, and CC were filling the others of our group in on what we had found. I wasn't listen as I was lost in my own thoughts. Scotty's face flashed into my mind. Her scent deathly hung in the air around me. For some reason this girl had a hold on me and I didn't understand how or why. Nor did I even know what she was. I tried to rid her from my brain but she wouldn't leave. I groaned out as a slammed my closed hands down onto the table. Everyone stared at me.

"Are you ok, Ash. You look like one hell of a mess." It was Andy that had spoke up. Melissa giggled behind him. As they looked to her I shot her a glare. She could read minds. It was her gift. I prayed she would tell them.

"Looks like Ash has found his mate." She giggled. Her eyes were on me, but she spoke no more. I sighed in relief in my head, but now everyone's eyes were on me.

I looked away refusing to answer the soon to come questions. She couldn't be my mate she wasn't even one of us. Lucky before questions could be thrown at me. A scream rung out over the courtyard. I turned to see what was going on. We all did. It was a group of girl's most of them our kind. They were beating up on some girl, but wait was that Scotty. My heart dropped and before I realized what I was doing I was bounding to save her. Just before I could get to them a tall figure stopped me. It was Mr. Anthony. As he held me back my gaze fell on Mr. Emerson; he was the principle also an Elder. What happened next shocked up all.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what is to happen now? Who is Scotty really?

Hope you enjoy! Please comment. I would loved to see what you think about my story.