Status: Hey guys internet is down. Sorry for the wait.

Some Stories Are More True Than You Think

With Darkness We'll Still Shine

Scotty's POV

I laid there screaming. My body ached and burned with pain. Why? I kept asking myself. My sorrow slowly turned to anger. I refused to take this anymore. Suddenly something burned deep inside me. My eyes felt like they where on fire. I found myself standing; a new strength pulling me up. I stared at them and as by the will of my mind their attacks stopped. It wasn't until I heard their screams I realize what I had done. They all hovered around me...high above me. They withered in pain. As the suddenly shock hit me they dropped to the ground. Had I done that. That couldn't have possible been me. I heard gasps and a few scream around me. I caught something out the corner of my eye. My vision seemed so much clear suddenly. I looked to my side and to my disbelief a black wing came from my back. no fucking way. I shoot my head around to my other side there was one there too. I gasped at what I saw. No this couldn't be happening to me. This had to be a dream of some kind. A very bad dream. But as I looked around at everyone's shocked faces I could feel this ever burning inside me. What the hell was happening?

Ashley's POV

I stood in disbelief...no in horror at what happened before me. She couldn't be. They were only myths in our world. Those hollow eyes and wings. The way those girl's crumbled under her glare. She couldn't be a....no I wouldn't say it. I looked to Mr. Anthony. He had a vile grin on his lips. I heard him say something along the lines of finally she's here. I gave him a questioning look to him, but before I could say anything I heard a voice call out behind me.

"Hell. She can't be...there is no way she is a Dark Angel." It was Andy. Suddenly he was beside me and Mr. Anthony gone.

I looked around to find him with Mr. Emerson. They where next to Scotty. I heard them speaking to her. There was no way she was a Dark Angel. They were considered to us as Gods, but the had always been a myth. Just stories to scare the young. I looked to Andy. Shock and fear covered his face. Suddenly Scotty screamed out and fell to the ground. My heart dropped again. My head was suddenly a huge mess. Everything was spinning with so many emotions. What was happening? I reached out for Andy but I fell into a darkness before I could feel his touch.

Andy's POV

Suddenly everything was a daze. We had been talking over Scotty at the table. Ashley had seemed to become anger about something before anyone could really ask what was up Melissa informed us he had a mate. That just seemed to anger him more. What how could Ash have a mate? He was suppose to be with me. Anger stained my face. Who the hell had be mated with? A sudden scream broke me from my thoughts and suddenly Ash was gone from the table. What we all witness next had us all in fear. It all blurred together and next thing I know I was catching Ash in my arms. He was out cold. Just at that moment I had heard a scream. I looked up to seen Scotty crumbled in a mess on the ground. I gasped. This explained why Ash had passed out. She was his mate. Only life mates could feel each others emotions when needed. With her being what she apparently was she had drug him down with her over powering his mind. . My heart broke. No this couldn't be happening. Tear fell from my eyes as I hugged Ashley close to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure about this one. I feel like it's every where. Well hope you like it. (: