Status: Hey guys internet is down. Sorry for the wait.

Some Stories Are More True Than You Think

The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged but I can't control it.

Jayy’s POV

A low growl grows deep within my throat as I heard his voice. I was to never hear from him again. “What do you want Andy? You shouldn’t be calling me. If they know I’m dead.” I spoke through clinched teeth. Why the hell was he calling me? This was all I needed was a vampire calling me. We were preparing for war. Word had got to use a Dark Angel was among them. We had to be ready to fight if need be. Finally he spoke, “I’m sorry. I know. It’s just are Elders are hiding something from us. They took one of our friends. We need help. We think they are planning something…something horrible. There is a Dark Angel that is somehow connected to Ashley. I need to save him.” I could hear the sadness in his voice as he spoke of Ashley. I knew about his secret love for him. “You would do it for Dahvie. Come on, Jayy you guys have to help us. We need to get on the inside. They won’t be expecting you. They don’t even believe your kind exist anymore.” I exhaled a deep breath I hadn’t even realized I was holding. The vampire Elders only thought that because we had kept ourselves so well hidden for so many years.

Dahvie came up behind me wrapping his hands around me like he always did. A smile pulled at the corner of my lips as he spoke. “Babe, who is that?” I could hear the sleep still in his voice. “Just a friend; I’ll explain in a moment.” My voice was sweet but my jaw was clinched as I spoke into the phone. “I’ll help you. I’ll get up with you tomorrow. I have things to attend to at the moment.” There was a pause on the other line. I could hear voices in the background. “Thanks, Jayy. It means a lot.” I hung up the phone. There were no other words needed.

I turned to Davhie who stood sleepy by my side. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to our bed. We laid down and I pulled him close to me. Davhie was soon back asleep before anymore questions could be asked. Jayy was glad he did because he really didn't feel like explain things right now. Everything was just a mess in his head right now. He wished Andy had never called him. No not in a time like this. Everything was so tense for everyone. War was in the very near future if things kept on like they where going.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and way over due. Sorry everyone. Between work and the flu I've had no energy at all. This really sucks but hopefully after the holidays everything will get better and I'll have more time to focus on my stories a bit more. <3