Status: Hey guys internet is down. Sorry for the wait.

Some Stories Are More True Than You Think

You Must Obey! You Must Place Your Trust In Us!

Ashley's POV

Ashley stared at the man before him in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "So what is your plan with us then?" Emerson grinned. "Through you we will take her power and use it to take over the human world." Anger boiled inside Ashley at this. "My father will never allow this!" He scream at the man he thought he could trust. The man broke into laughter. "Son your father is the head of this plan. You were born for this reason to better the vampires by gives us your life." Before Ashley could say a word Emerson left. He fought against the chains holding him down. Suddenly the bed he was on gone. He fell to the hard floor with a chain still holding him to his spot. He tried using his powers of the flame to melt the metal, but his try failed him. He laid back in frustration. He was going to die if he stayed. Scotty and him both would if the Elders plan went through. He wished he could warn the other. He could if he had already mated with Andy already but he hadn't even got the chance with all the band stuff and missions from the Elders.

After laying there for a while he heard the whimpers again and he looked over to Scotty. Suddenly he had an idea. He mind wondered over what Emerson had said. Maybe with this bond with her they could break free. Yeah it wasn't strong but maybe, just maybe, they could strengthen their bond enough to get free. "Scotty? Scotty can your hear me?" I heard her groan. "Whose there?! What the hell is going on and what do you want with me?" He could tell she was scared. Her voice was weak and shaky. What had they done to her already? "Look Scotty. It's Ashley from your music class. I can't explain much right now but we need to get out of here. They are going to kill us. I need you to find that power inside you. That power you found when the girls attacked you at school. Find it and claim it and we can break out of here."

Scotty's POV

Everything hurt. I was so weak. I hadn't ate in what felt like days. I fading in and out. Why wasn't someone helping me. I wanted my dad..my mom..anyone to come save me. Every time I heard voices I just coward and acted as if I was asleep. Usually with voices came pain. Pain that over took me until I passed out. Suddenly there was a voice. It wasn't the one that I usually heard so I answer it. I groaned as I tried to sit up. "Whose there?! What the hell is going on and what do you want with me?" The male answered me back. It was the guy from music class. I listen and I found myself panicking as he said they wanted to kill us. "What have I done to them? I just moved here. And power...I don't have any power." But as I grow more scared I could feel that burning inside myself again. That same burning from that first day at school when the girls attacked me. I heard Ashley speak again but I was focused on this burning so I didn't understand him. The more I focused on it the more it seemed to spread to the rest on her body. My body didn't ache or hurt anymore. As I looked around she could clearly see Ashley across the room from her. His brown eyes searched for her. Soon she found herself standing with a new strength. As she came to a full stand her body felt weak again. She stumbled back a few steps then she could feel herself falling. She groaned in pain pain as she hit the floor then everything when black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait again guys had a bit of writers block, but the new BVB album has seemed to spark some muse! So I hope to have another update soon.

I enjoy comments and feedback! <3