Status: I wrote this one summer after meeting the inspiration of this story. Maybe you can find out who is it :):):)

Emerald Eyes

Before We Left

“Oh Taylor, I forgot to mention, I have a daughter about your age,” My Dad said. I blushed, I always get nervous when I meet new people.

“This is my daughter, Ava.”

Taylor actually smiled at me, “Hi Ava,” he said. Then he blushed… I didn’t know what that meant.

My Dad eventually broke the silence, “Well Taylor you can call your mother, you know where the elevator is.”

“Uh yeah, thanks again Mr. Peterson… for everything,” Taylor said.

“No problem.” Taylor left subsequently, leaving me alone with my Dad.

He then looked at me, “Well Ava, it’ll just be a few more minutes, I have a meeting with the head.”

“Okay Dad, you mind if I take a walk around the building, the balcony’s getting a little lonely,” I said.

“Sure why not,” he said. My Dad disappeared down the hallway and I began walking towards the elevator. When I reached the ground floor, Quinn walked passed me.

“Oh hello Ava, I haven’t seen you a while,” she said. I liked Quinn, she was young and funny person.

“Did you see that cute teenage boy upstairs?” she asked in a gossipy tone.

“Who… Taylor?” I asked.

“Yeah him,” she said.

“I think he likes you.”

“How…?” I began. Quinn always knew things that would never come across my mind.

“He told me if I saw you I should tell you sorry about his tantrum.”

“Oh…” I said. Quinn looked at me.

“You don’t have to like him, I mean, it’s not like you have someone else you’re crushing on.” I immediately turned red, trying to avoid Quinn from finding out anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ava's POV ends here :):):)