Status: I wrote this one summer after meeting the inspiration of this story. Maybe you can find out who is it :):):)

Emerald Eyes

The Guy's Locker Room

The week went by quickly. I found myself talking to Ava even more. I was really started to get to know her We talked in the morning, in the hallways, and after school on the lawn. I gave her pleasant smirks and wink as I saw her in the cafeteria, she blushed and laughed with her friends. I also watched her play the harp in the music room. She was so talented.

People were starting to think we were going out. I knew that one day during P.E. class. We had finished playing soccer and I was changing back into my normal clothes. “So Asher,” I heard a voice say from behind. I turned around and saw Cameron Klein shirtless. I knew him, we were pretty good friends.

“I hear you're going out with Ava Stream,” he smirked.

“Ava Stream?”I heard another voice. I saw Ryan Camden tying a knot on his blue converse sneaker on a bench.

“Dude, she never talks,” he said.

“How did you guys know anyway?” I asked. All the guys in the boys’ locked all eyed me, then Logan O’Brien, Candace Bryson’s boyfriend, walked to up me. He was shirtless, I couldn’t believe he already had muscles at only fifteen.

“You guys are always talking, everyone sees you walk home together, you communicate with your eyes in class.”

“She’s a just friend,” I said quietly. All the guys sneered at me.

“Dude if you like her, you can ask her out,” Cameron said. His t-shirt was on now.

“I already did,” I replied looking.

They all cried, “Asher… whoa.” I laughed. Just then Chase got out off the shower.

“What’d I miss?” he asked. I looked at him.