Stay the Night

Stay the Night

“This is what you had me rush over here for?” You stare at your boyfriend, who’s curled up in bed.

“Yes, and you’re mad?” he replies, his blue eyes sparkling with delight.

“You said it was the most important thing in the world.” You reply with a chuckle. He stares back wide eyed.

“So suddenly Johnny Depp means nothing to you?” his jaw drops mockingly. “FINE! I will enjoy him to myself!” he climbs out of bed, snatches the Pirates of the Caribbean DVD from your hand and pops it in the DVD player.

“Andy!” you say, trying not to laugh.

“No, no, no. You stand there and you mock me and my attempt to get you to stay over and cuddle. You neglect our relationship with the Depp. It’s cool.” He says in a teasing tone. “When he’s heartbroken and sobbing, *I* will be there for him.”

You can’t help but laugh, his tone, the look on his face. You just can’t believe how adorable he is and how cute he’s acting. All to get you to just cuddle. You kick off your shoes and take off your jacket. “I’m sorry. I’ll stay and cuddle.”

He looks at you. “You have to wear what I’m wearing.”

“But you’re only in boxers!”

“Exactly.” He says with a cute smile and a sexual glint in his eyes.

You can’t help but chuckle. “Fine.” You say and strip down to nothing. You go rummage in his drawers and pull out a pair of Batman boxer shorts and slide them on.

“Good.” He says. “Now get in this bed and cuddle me.”

You crawl in bed just as he hits play, you share a sweet kiss and snuggle into bed with Andy. “I love you, dork.” You smile to yourself.

“I love you more.” He says kissing your neck.

The movie plays and you slowly fall asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
An cute little one shot. ^-^
Hope you enjoyed it.