Status: Done

Kadreims

The Beginning

The Toronto Maple Leafs and the Boston Bruins were heading to shootout. James Reimer stops a shot from Tyler Seguin, Phil Kessel gets robbed by Tim Thomas, and after Reimer makes another save, all eyes at TD Gardens were on Nazem Kadri, the young rookie with a nice ass who barely got a chance to play in the NHL due to getting bullied by Brian Burke. Reimer stared at Kadri who started speeding towards Thomas, he kicked his right leg up and went top shelf.

"YES!" James fist pumped.

Kadri skated along the bench receiving good compliments from his teammates. He stopped when he got to Reimer and said, "You've got this, man."

Reimer felt a little warm inside and replied, "Good job buddy" and he went to his net and got ready to stop Rich Peverley's shot. After a glove save, the Leafs rushed towards Reimer hugging him and cheering after the win. Nazem hugged James but for more than a few seconds. He bumped his helmet with James' and stared into his bright blue church-boy eyes through the mask.

"Great save, Optimus" he whispered as he skated away. Reimer felt butterflies in his stomach, he loved being called Optimus (Reim), it made him feel special.

Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel ran into the locker room dancing to Single Ladies by Beyonce. It was clear that they were gay for eachother, but the boys didn't seem to care. As long as it wouldn't affect their on-ice bromance. The rest of the Leafs joined in and started singing along.

"Alright settle down there, Bert and Ernie" Coach Ron Wilson laughed. "Nazem, I like your ways kid. Keep it up and maybe my fatass boss won't send you down to the minors." James looked over at Nazem and their eyes met each other. Dark eyes and bright eyes were considered to make perfect couples.

After they got changed, James started heading out the ACC when he heard a voice behind him..

"Hey.." Nazem said softly and touched Reimer's shoulder.

"Hi" James replied nervously.

Nazem still smiled and looked at him as he slipped a note into James' pocket. "Read it when you get home" he winked.

James hugged his wife, April, and told her he was tired and went up to their bedroom. Reims took the note out of his pocket and it said "Hey beautiful, call me" and had a number written below it. Reimer's heart sunk in and he laid down on his bed with the note on his chest. He was very confused. He had a wife but felt a spark every time he say Nazem or heard his voice. And after all, it seemed like Nazem was into him because he called him beautiful. After a few minutes, he picked up his cell and dialed the number.

"Hello?" Nazem said.

"H-hi.." James squeaked.

"Oh it's you!" Kadri said. "I've been waiting for your call, how are you?"

"I'm fine.. you?" Reims said.

"Listen.. there's something I have to tell you, but I have to tell you in person. I just wanted to make sure that you would call to see if you cared." Kadri said shyly.

James put his hand over his stomach and smiled, "Oh.. alright, tell me at practice tomorrow then." They both hung up and James quickly got undressed and slipped under the covers. He couldn't believe what was happening. In his dreams, James pictured Nazem in his black suit before a game.. he loved the smell of his cologne in the morning and the sweat dripping down from his face in the evening. Reimer felt a hand brush along his arm "Mmm.. Nazem.. come here.." he giggled.

"What..?" April Reimer asked.

Reims opened one eye and replied fast with, "Magazine. I ordered a magazine last night. It's going to come here shortly."

April shrugged and he kissed her and they cuddled and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
idfk im going to hell