Status: Done

Kadreims

The Kiss

James Reimer woke up early in the morning to go to practice. He wondered about what Nazem had said over the phone last night. He tried not to let this bug him because he needed to practice today in order to be ready for the game tomorrow in Ottawa.

James put his bags down and started to get changed. Just as he was taking his shirt off, Nazem Kadri walked in and checked his abs out. He licked his lips until James turned around. They were the only ones in the locker room since they were here early.

"Hey" Nazem smiled.

Optimus didn't know what to say, he just smiled and nodded. They put on their jerseys and started heading out. "Rookies first," James winked. Little did Nazem know, James just wanted to stare at his ass as he stepped on the ice. It's a fine ass. Not too big like Jonathan Toews, not too little like Jordan Staal. Perfect, just the way Reims liked it.

Reimer tapped the posts in the net and Kadri went to the center. He skated and took a shot, which of course, was blocked by the fantastic Optimus Reim. They laughed and Nazem went to take another shot, he took longer to skate towards the net and started slowing down.. they dropped their sticks and removed their helmets. Kadri pushed Reimer up against the boards behind the net and started kissing him. Reimer knew it was wrong to cheat on April but it felt too good. He put his hand on Nazem's head and kissed him back harder. They fell and slipped on the ice, still making out with each other.

"Oh Nazem.." Reimer moaned.

"Shhh.."

They kissed passionately for another few minutes. It felt like they were the only ones in the whole world. Nazem made James feel special. He gave him hope. Nazem felt different around James, he felt more safe being around someone who was older than him. They both believed they would make a good couple.

They stopped kissing and looked into each other's eyes once more.

"What are we doing.." Nazem sighed.

"I don't know, but I like it" James kissed Kadri's forehead.

They heard some noises coming from the locker room. It was Joffrey Lupul giving his speech again about how much he hates Gary Bettman.

They picked up helmets and sticks and tapped each other's butts on the way to the locker room.

"What are you fuckheads doing up this early?" Ron Wilson questioned. He was usually always in a bad mood. Most of the time, he took the anger out on Luke Schenn. One time, Luke Schenn started crying on the bench so Dion Phaneuf slapped him and made him do 20 laps. Schenn was a crybaby. The Leafs Crybaby.

"We came to practice a bit earlier coach" James replied innocently.

Wilson shrugged and turned around and clapped his hands, "Let's go ladies, let's fucking practice out there if we want to beat the Senaturds on Saturday. I don't want fucking Don Cherry giving his lectures about how the good ole days were with Gilmour and Sundin."

The players went out to practice. And Kadri slowly squeezed Reims' ass on the way to the bench. "You're a good liar. That turns me on." he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
i still can't believe i'm writing this oh my