Status: Done

Kadreims

Road Trip

Friday, April 1st, 2011.

The boys were ready to head to Ottawa to play the Senators tomorrow. They packed everything in the blue & white bus and started getting inside. James sat next to the window by himself in the back behind Jake Gardiner, and Luke Schenn; the crybaby. He was listening to Love Story by Taylor Swift until he felt a tap on the shoulder..

"Hey" Nazem said. James turned around and smiled shyly. "Mind if I sit down?" he added.

"Uh.. sure.." Reims replied. Nazem made himself comfortable next to Reimer.

"So.." Kadri finally let out. "yesterday.. was quite-"

"Yeah." James interrupted. "I don't really want to talk about it. It would be best if April or the boys didn't find out."

Nazem was shocked. He felt like he got stabbed in the chest by the man he thought he loved.
"But.. I thought we had something!"

"No." Reimer said as he put his headphones back on. He felt Nazem's hard stare on him for a while, and then noticed him turn his head the other way. Reimer felt bad. This wasn't the way he was supposed to treat people, especially his teammates. He knew deep down inside he had more than just a friendly love for Kadri. He had a crush on him. A warm crush. He was sexually attracted to him even more every time he licked his lips. Reims always had a soft spot for Lebanese boys.

'..its a love story baby just say yes......'

After hours on the bus, they finally reached Ottawa. James and the rest of the Leafs unloaded their things and walked inside the hotel. Jonas Gustavsson was Reimer's roommate. They shared everything with each other, they were best friends. As James followed Jonas into their hotel room, he stopped and glanced at Nazem who was laughing with Carl Gunnarsson down the hall. He was angry, he felt betrayed. Reims breathed in and slammed the door shut. He was supposed to be in Carl's position.

Nazem looked over and smiled knowing that he made James feel the same way as he felt on the bus.

-

"Game day." James whispered to himself in the mirror. He decided to go to Tim Hortons which was right beside the hotel. He was got a large Double-Double and sat down. James looked up and noticed Kadri drinking an iced cap and eating timbits a few tables from him. Reimer sighed and walked over.

"Mind if I sit down" James mocked. Kadri looked up and his jaw dropped. Reimer had spiked his dirty blonde hair up just the way Nazem liked it. He felt the urge to stand up and throw his hands all over him.

"Sure!" Nazem replied.

"Listen.. i'm sorry for being so harsh the other day. I just don't think it's fair to cheat on April." Reimer began.

"I understand, Jimmy. But you have to do what's fair to you too. What does your heart want? Me or her?"

Reimer bit his lip. He didn't know how to respond. He loved April with all his heart, but he was insane for Nazem Kadri. Every time he heard his name, he wanted to yell 'mine.' He wanted to call dibs on Nazem. He wanted him all to himself. That delicious brown body, all for him to touch.

"I don't know, Nazem" Reimer finally sighed.

"I do. You love me. We're perfect. You're the laces to my skates. The tape to my stick. I love you, James." Nazem said as he reached for Reims' hand.

"I-I love you too.." Reimer blushed as he accepted Nazem's hand.

The Toronto Maple Leafs beat the Senators 4-2. Goals by Kessel, Bozak, Kulemin, and Kadri. Reimer jumped up and down in the locker room, cheering with his teammates.

Nazem ran and hugged Optimus tight. He didn't want to let go. Ever. Neither did James. They just wanted to stand there in each other's arms for the whole night.
♠ ♠ ♠
idk leave me alone

(ps: this was the schedule in real life. we did play the Sens, and we did beat them 4-2 with goals scored by The Buds, Nazem and Kuli.)