Status: Done

Kadreims

The Surprise

~11 months later~

January 29th, 2013.

"Great game tonight, babe." Nazem said while running his fork through his mashed potatoes on the plate in front of him.

"Thanks, you too." Reimer blushed. James had stopped 32 shots and let in 3 in Buffalo, and Nazem got an assist on McClement's goal.

Leafs beat the Sabres 4-3 in the dying seconds of OT, so Reimer and Kadri went out to a restaurant together to celebrate.

"I'm glad we're doing this." Kadri put his hand out on the dinner table. "Just the two of us, here, together."

Reims looked into his eyes and then put his hand on top of Kadri's. "And I'm glad we worked everything out."

Almost a year had passed by since James admitted to Naz that he was confused. He had told him that he still loves his wife but also loves him. They decided to be "friends with benefits", but that only lasted a few weeks before James fell even harder for him. He eventually left April who at first was shocked and depressed, but then she got through the jealousy and accepted the fact that James is gay. James and Naz were more open and weren't afraid of being 'together' out in public. Everyone in the Leafs locker-room was very understanding. That's why the Marlies signed the You Can Play pledge. In fact, Mike Kostka was the most considerate one, so he began calling the two lovers "Kadreims." Eventually, everyone else did too. Especially on the ice whenever the Leafs celebrated a win at the goal line, he would "Aww" when Kadri bumped helmets with Reimer.

Ever since then, their relationship grew larger and the connection between them became stronger.

They created a special bond. After all, they are Kadreims. Forever.

"Me too." Nazem smiled while putting on his jacket after the bill was paid.

"Do you wanna walk a bit?" Reimer said as they stepped out of the restaurant. "Like, around the park. It's a nice Winter night and we should enjoy it."

"Okay," Kadri locked his fingers between Reimer's. "But only for a bit, I want to go home and 'celebrate' some more.." he winked.

James laughed and they enjoyed the rest of the evening under the stars, staring at their breath in the cold air.

After half an hour, they got in Reimer's car and headed home. Over the Summer, they had decided to move in together. Kadri's condo was too small for two people, and James gave up his house to April, so they bought a one-bedroom apartment.

"I'm so cold!" Naz shivered after he walked into the living room.

"Sorry babe, I just really wanted to walk." Reimer kissed Kadri on the lips.

"It's okay.." Nazem's cheeks got a little red. He always feels tingly when they kiss. Even though they've been together for over a year, and officially together for almost a year, in some ways it still felt like how it did when they first fell for each other.

They cuddled on the couch and watched an episode of Two & A Half Men.

*rring.. rring*

"Who is it?" James looked at Nazem as he reached for the phone.

"Shhh.." Naz said. "Hello?"

"Hey bro!" Carl Gunnarsson exclaimed.

"Hey!" he replied.

"Carl." Nazem whispered to James as he got up and walked to the kitchen.

Reimer continued watching the show but also listened in on the conversation.

"Yeah, haha, mhm..... Yeah I know that's what I said to him but... I know right!? Completely." Reimer overheard Kadri say on the phone to Gunnar.

The phone convo went on for 10 more minutes, so Reimer decided to go upstairs and get dressed in his night clothes. He heard the phone *beep* and knew that they were done talking. "Finally.." he said to himself.

"Reims?" Naz shouted from downstairs.

"In the bedroom!" he replied and got under the covers.

"Hey, sorry 'bout that. We were talking about tonight's game."

"Ah, I see." Reimer casually said, trying to hold back the jealousy he was feeling.

"You okay?" Kadri slipped out of his clothes and into his pajamas in front of James.

"Yeah." he swallowed and lost the other words he was wanting to say, after he saw Nazem half-naked for a few seconds. It's been weeks since they've done anything.

"So, are we still going to continue the celebration?" Nazem bit his lip.

James studied Nazem's facial expression and knew what he was talking about. "I don't know.. do you want to?"

"I do, so it's up to you now." he sat cross-legged on top of the covers on his side of the bed, waiting for a reply.

James grabbed Nazem's hand and rubbed it along his cheek. Nazem went under the covers slowly and got closer to Reims. James guided Nazem's hand down to his pants. Naz carefully pulled down Reimer's boxers and flipped the bed covers over. Nazem pulled out James' dick and stroked it a few times. He looked up at James and then slowly put it in his mouth. He began sucking and went deeper each time. He spit on it and rubbed it faster. He kept sucking and James couldn't help but moan and groan with pleasure..

After 20 minutes, Nazem stood up and removed his own boxers and watched Reimer go low on his knees. James wrapped his tongue around and swirled Kadri's big dick in his mouth. It seemed like it got bigger since the last time James saw it. James pushed his head down far enough that he almost chocked on it. He stroked it and placed it back in his wet mouth again. He could hear Kadri moaning and saying the word "YES" so he kept going. Nazem was about to cum and looked around the room quickly.

"It's okay.. right here." James confirmed and opened his mouth. He had never let Naz do it before, although Kadri never asked before either. He always knew Reimer is the good church-boy type. This new wild side was different. But he liked it.

Nazem stroked his dick a couple times and squirted. Some went on James' face so James used his fingers to slide the cum into his mouth. Nazem watched him and Reimer opened his mouth to show Kadri the outcome.

"And....." Kadri said softly. Reimer swallowed and opened his mouth wide again and licked his lips.

"Ooh you bad boy." Kadri laughed and wrestled Reimer to the bed.

They got dressed and went back under the covers.

..

They made out and cuddled and talked about random things. They could never get bored of each other's company.

"I was thinking about it earlier tonight and.." James said.

"What?" Kadri's brown puppy eyes sparkled, causing Reimer to lose his words.

"Um.. we've just been together for a long time." he smiled.

"And we'll still be together for even longer."

"Yeah.." Reimer sat up. "I uh.."

"What is it?" Kadri sat cross-legged again.

"I don't know how you'll react, I just.." he didn't know how to finish his sentence. Kadri's eyes were glowing again and looking directly into Reimer's.

Those were the eyes James fell in love with. The teammate he protected. The rookie he cherished. The boy he loved. This was the same player he first had a soft spot for over a year ago. The same player that gave him confidence that game in the shootout. Nazem Kadri. He was his to call 'mine.'

And that's when James was about to do something that will change everything but also stabilize everything. James grabbed something out of the cabinet and covered it with his other hand.

"Nazem.." James said slowly and looked into his eyes. Kadri forgot how to blink at the very moment. Reimer took a deep breath and added, "Will you marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
FOREVER