Rosary

Clover Daniels has lived in Columbia Falls, Montana for nearly her entire life. Except, you know, that one time her family dragged her to Mexico for some cultural shock, then practically died because of the heat. But there's this creepy, old, Victorian house at the end of her street, one that everyone in the neighborhood says has been empty since it was built. The young woman who'd had it built died the day after it was completed, or so the story's been told to Clover.

One day, out of the blue, everyone in the neighborhood gets a letter saying that the old, creepy house has been moved into by the Delarosa family, and everyone on the street is invited to a dinner party.

Things just get weirder after that. Their eighteen-year-old son, Dimitri, a cocky, arrogant, built like a small truck, son of a bitch (literally) and his twin sister, Andromeda, begin taking classes at the high school Clover attends. They both seem to have a strange attraction to Clover; Andromeda's always trying to make friends and be nice, and Dimitri always seems to be everywhere she goes.

What the hell is up with the Delarosa family? she wonders.

So she decides to find out.

The truth isn't for the weak of mind.