Status: Complete!

Across Time

Two of Two

After her first time listening to Avenged Sevenfold Celine pulled everything out of the box that had to do with the mysterious voice. She yearned to hear more of it. Day after day she spent her time listening to the how the melodic voice changed from song to song. She dove her into their music memorizing every lyric that resonated from M.Shadows' throat. She had often tried to envision him singing. Her vision of him was one that was quite simple. She assumed he was someone with long golden hair and maybe on the skinnier build. At least that's what her history had been when she first started researching her collection. Most of the singer's had long curly hair and wore skinner jeans than she did.

Celine typed away on her computer searching through infinite videos of the band hoping to catch a glance of the man who made her heart pound. Most of the videos she found were of the band's last concert a few weeks ago, but it was holographic. She wanted to see him as he was when he recorded the wonderful melodies – whole and fully human. She didn't want something that she could wave her hand through. She finally found a music video of Avenged Sevenfold's called “So Far Away” and immediately clicked it.

The moment the video began to play he heart swelled as she heard his captivating voice. Then she saw him. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. He was covered in tattoos, deep dimples, and a sweet little cleft in his chin. He wasn't slender and nor did he have long flowing locks. He was tall and bulky with short cut hair. His voice was deeper than it had been in previous albums giving his notes a more soulful touch to them. But what definitely set her heart ablaze were his eyes. His perfect hazel eyes. They were simply beautiful, but they also had a hint of sorrow behind them. Her dark eyes centered on his hand on the picture that was permanently inked into his skin.

In this moment, she saw his pain and love for the one person who matter most to him. His friend and brother Jimmy. She felt his sorrow in every note that he sang. Her heart yearned to make it better, but she knew that he had gotten his wish to see him again. Celine sighed as the video ended. Her mind racing to back to the years to where she felt she belonged. She didn't connect with the people here. Her ideas and desires were of those of a past time. A time that she had longed missed. Hours passed by as she sat around the storage room listening to Matt's glorious voice. She didn't eat. She didn't sleep. She just listened to him sing. His voice echoing throughout right into her core. She shut her eyes listening to “Dear God” began to play.

“Celine.”

Celine groaned as the voice whispered in her ear. The hot breath tickling her neck making her smile as she turned onto her side. She wanted to stay asleep. She didn't want to wake up she wanted to stay in her dream with Matt. Where everything was perfect. Where everything made sense. She wasn't a freak. She wasn't an outcast. She was right where she belonged.

“Come on Celine,” a peck was placed against her pale cheek making her stir violently. She opened her eyes and looked into a pair of hazel eyes. She blinked furiously as she stared into them. Her thin fingers reached out and over Matt's dimpled cheeks as he smiled at her laughing, “You look beautiful.”

Celine tried to hide her face in her hair, but he put his finger under her chin making her look at him again. He leaned down and kissed her thin lips hungrily. She felt his weight shift the bed as he straddled her body. It wasn't until she felt his fingers trailing across her skin that she realized that they were both naked. She wanted to hide, but Matt held her body so that he could see her body. She felt his erection pressing against her entrance and the feeling made her shudder. He entered her roughly. His hazel eyes darkened as the lust took over. He thrust in and out of her making a small moan escape from her lips. She knew she was close. Her body lightly convulsed as he increased his rhythm sending her over the edge. Celine shut her eyes tightly and arched her back as a high pitched scream escaped her lips.

She opened her eyes as she tried to control her breathing. She didn't see the beautiful hazel eyes that just moments ago looked upon her with love and admiration. She saw nothing but her collection. For once, Celine felt loved. She wasn't longing to belong to a generation where she was a social outcast. She was in the arms of the one person who she felt understood her and she never wanted to let go. She laid back into her bed and tried to dream. Dream of the generation where she truly belonged.