Time Traveler

Time Traveler

“Mom I am home.” I said as I walked into the house slamming the door behind me.

“Ok. What are you going to go do?” my mother said shouting from the kitchen.

“I am going to go upstairs and do my homework.” I said as I started to go up the stairs.

“Ok sweet pea. Just tell me when you are done.” My mom said poking her head out of the kitchen for me to see her.

“Ok mom.” I said rolling my eyes.

So I started up the stairs to my room. When I get to my room I find my brother and his friend in my room and on my computer…

“What are you doing?” I said while putting my hands on my hips but having trouble doing that because of my backpack.

“What are you doing?” my brother and his friend tried to mimic me but failed terribly.

“Get off my computer I have to do homework.” I said pulling my brother away from the computer.

“Well… we were here first to back off.” My brother said looking me straight in the eyes.

“It is my room. So leave.” I said pointing to the lime green walls.

“Fine.” He said while pulling his friend up out of the seat.

So when they finally leave I get on my computer to see what they did to it. Thank god they didn’t do anything. Well I went on to instant message. And I started to talk to my friend while I did my homework.
So I started my math homework and I am not the best at that subject and neither is my friend. So I would type the problem to her and she would give me an answer of the problem then I would do that problem. And I always got the right answer. Well so after I finished that I went onto my science homework. So I was working on that but then my computer was acting up on me and being weird. So I turned my computer off and went down stairs to tell my mom that I was done with my homework. But when I got there I realized it was almost midnight. So then I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Then when I was done eating I went back up to my room. When I got to my room I went straight to my closet to change into my pajamas. Well after I change I got straight to my bed and turn on my T.V. but I put the volume on low. Then I turn on my laptop and turn on my music high. Then I put my head to my purple pokey dot pillow. And I was out like a light.
The next morning came so fast to me. It felt like I didn’t even sleep. Well I get up and I go down stairs to find… my house wasn’t there anymore. I had to rub my eyes and take a second glace at what looked like the Jurassic time period. I only new what it looked like because of science and because it is the most known time period because of the movies. Well I went back into my room… and changed from my pajamas to normal clothing, and I went out to explore. When I first got I out I realized it is really hot and humid. But what I didn’t realize I had no water. But I kept on walking. By the time I was like a mile away from the house I was dying of thirst. But I had to keep walking I couldn’t turn back. I was so far and it was so interesting out here… plus… I was lost… fun. Well I kept hearing this one sound and it was following me. Every time I heard it I stopped and turned around to see if I could see it. But there was no luck there. No luck at all to see what was following me. But it stopped soon after it started. Then I could hear everything around me. I heard rushing water. I ran. I ran so fast that by the time I got to the water I almost fainted. When I got to the spot with the sound of rushing water, I went and got a big giant gulp of water. Then I heard the noise behind me again, I turned around slowly. To find… A TYRANNOSAURUS REX!!!!! I crouched down slowly. So slowly the T-Rex couldn’t see me move. But then when I got down low, and I stepped on something. I was in so much trouble because of that. The T-Rex’s eyes opened up wide. Wide enough for me to see its pupils. The T-Rex looked down at me… then he started to charge at me. but when he got to me… I heard wind rushing behind me. I wasn’t in the way of the T-Rex anymore.
I was in a place full of plants. It was warm shallow sea basins. It took me a second to think of what time period this was. But I got it, it is the Devonian time period. When I realized I was underwater I was flipping out. I saw all kinds of water creature’s. I looked down to see I was on the ground underwater. And I was breathing. I could breath underwater I knew something was up. I felt something under my feet. I looked down to see a sea scorpion. I screamed and let out all my air and I could still breathe. I was so confused, that I could breathe underwater. Then I looked down at my arm and I saw a red circle like a bull’s eye. I knew what that meant. I got a tick bite. And there was no way I could get it out because I had nothing to help me. But when I found something I heard another rushing sound. And all the water flushed from around me.
The next place I was, was the Permian period. Dragonflies were every where. Flying all, over my head. It was warm out side. But then I saw a snake slithering around on the ground. I screamed so load. I hate snakes, it just looked at me and hissed. I screamed and coward behind a tree from the snake. Then when, I was behind the tree a scorpion on the trunk. I ran so fast to get away from it. But then when I was running I found a big lizard sitting in the middle of my path and I am not the best reptile person. I don’t like them at all. This lizard just looked at me. then he stuck my tongue out of its mouth. I screamed and stuck my head between my legs and tried to hide. But then the snake I guess followed me. it came up from be hind me and…. Bite me. I screamed so loud.
Then I saw a vibration. Everything began to move so fast. I got so dizzy but where I got bite was still stinging. I was still screaming. My head flew up from my bed and I woke up screaming. My mom came running into the room and was trying to calm me down, I had been dreaming. But that dream had been so real. I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe my self. I looked at were the tick had been… it was gone. I looked at the spot were I had been bit by the snake… it was gone and wasn’t stinging anymore. I rubbed my eyes and realized it was time for me to get up. So I did. I was never going to forget that dream no matter how long I lived.
♠ ♠ ♠
one shot for school