Status: I have pretty much finished this story and I just need to upload it

Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen

We're gonna party all night until they call the cops

“Oli I…” I started to say when they got back but he caught me in a intense kiss that stole my breath and made my knees weak. The guys hooted and whistled. Me and Oli broke with a almost silent laugh and leaned our foreheads together.

“We gonna give you a moment to… be a couple.” Ashley said and they left to some unknown spot… probably to the bar.

“Oli I…”

“No I need to say something first.” he interrupted me and grabbed my hand. “I really do love you and I need you. That is how I feel about you. How do you feel?”

“The same. I love you and I never meant to make you angry yesterday. I was well I dunno but I want you to know that the hardest thing I have ever done was kissing you goodbye this morning.” I said and put my ear over his heart.

“Was it goodbye?”

“It was but not now. A little birdie told me that I was being irrational… and it was right.”

“That little birdie was it by chance named Ben?”

“I didn’t tell you though cuz if he thinks I did then he will kill me.” I laughed.

“Yeah he is a real sweat heart when he wants to be.”

“And a complete jackass when he feels like it.”

“Muse please don’t leave again.” he whispered in my ear.

“I wont. I wont. Oli don’t disappear for hours on end.”

“I wont love.” he said and kissed my ear.

“Now… lets get fucking drunk and have fun. Danny is still having that one party tonight right?”

“Yeah he is I didn’t think we were going though.”

“Oh well I don’t know bout you but I am so going. We need to party, get smashed and have fun.”

“Alright little lady. Where you go I’ll fallow.”

“Damn right.” I laughed and pulled his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY (insert whatever you celebrate today)!

~

Title Credit: Hollywood Undead- Everywhere I Go