Status: I have pretty much finished this story and I just need to upload it

Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen

Can I even complicate your breathing?

“Ouch! Ouchie! Ouch! Ouch!” Oli groaned and leaned against the bathroom wall. “Don’t ever let me drink that much again!”

“Oli I tried to stop you.” I sighed as he started vomiting again into the toilet. I rubbed gentle circles on his back and wiped his face with a wet towel when he sat back against the wall again. He looked like hell. His eyes were bloodshot. His skin wash ashen and his skin wasn’t sweaty but had a sick sheen to it. “You need to drink water and eat something.”

“But I will get sick again!” he whined.

“No you will get dehydrated and that will make you sicker. Please Oli drink 7up and eat a cookie or something.” I said and kissed his forehead.

“Can you guys hurry up?!” Austin yelled and hit the door.

“Don’t you have a bus of your own?” I growled.

“I like this one better.”

“Well suckish.” I muttered and pulled Oli up. He leaned against me and as we opened the door he glared daggers at Austin who just smiled and waved. “Oli eat something please.”

“Would rice be good?”

“Yeah.” I said. “Sit. I’ll get it for you.”

“How are you not hung over? You drank more than the rest of us?” CC groaned and put his forehead on the table. CC, Jake and Ben were all over on our bus… so was Austin but he doesn’t really count seeing as he was always there.

“I have a strong system and a well built tolerance.” I laughed and put a warm bowl of rice in front of Oli next to a glass of water. “I was also drinking twice as much water as I was alcohol.”

“Cheater.” Jona grunted. “You little lady are a damned cheater.”

“And you eat pumpkins.” Jake growled.

“And you suck.” CC added.

“What do I suck CC?” I laughed.

“Oli.”

“That is my girl you are talking to.” Oli growled.

“Yup and that is what I said.” he laughed. “Plus she asked.”

“Well... still.”

“Oli loosen up a tiny bit man.” Jona sighed. “You are getting really defensive.”

“Jona is right Oli.” I said softly and sat next to Oli and leaned against his shoulder. “CC is just being CC and having fun.”

“Oh okay.” he sighed explosively and kissed the top of my head.

“That's the Oli I know!” I laughed and hugged him.

“Stubborn.” Jona said.

“Impatient.” Ben added.

“Annoying.” Lee put in.

“Love you to assholes.” Oli muttered.

“And sarcastic.” Austin yawned and sat across from us. “So anyone up for going to the amusement park and riding the roller coaster?”

“Are you fucking retarded or something?” Ben asked.

“No he just doesn’t get sick and it sucks.” Matt said and stabbed Austin in the side with his finger.

“Tomorrow man… or later.” Oli said. “Maybe when I can see straight.”

“You drank that much?”

“Um yeah kind of why I was emptying my stomach.”

“Eeeeewwww!” CC groaned and clutched his stomach. “To much damn info.”

“You guys need to sober up so we can go have fun.” I said and stretched out.

“What she said.” Austin said and crossed his arms over his chest and then a Cheshire cat grin spread over his face. “Or Mr. Sykes… I am going to take your girl out on a date and WE will have fun.”

“You son of a bitch!” Oli growled and kicked out under the table.

“AWCH!” Austin yelled and then jumped out of the way. “It was a joke man! A joke!”

“You deserved that.” CC laughed. “And you thought I was bad!”

“Austin you did but he has been a little touchy for a couple days.” Jona said and then cast a withering look at Oli who was still seething.

“Yeah man what up with that?” Ben asked.

“Nothing.” Oli growled.

“Yeah I am sure.”

“It is nothing.”

“So there is something?” Austin asked completely serious now. Oli was glaring at everyone now like they were the cause of cancer.

“Oli you obviously don’t want to say it with me here so I’ll leave and while I am gone work out your issue or something like that.” I said and kissed him. He caught me when I was pulling away and whispered in my ear “Thank you.” I smiled and kissed him again. When I was outside there was a split second that I seriously wanted to go around the bus and listen in but instead I just walked to the BVB bus and was met at the door by Ashley.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Pierce The Veil- Yeah Boy And Doll Face